Best Fucodian

Posted by Reviewer2943285 on Oct 14, 2010

I'm ordering another couple of bottles as I feel I need to take it a little longer to assess. However to date I seem to have more energy overall & my son who has depression seems to have a better outlook most days.

It may be working as a mold-exposure detox agent...

Posted by Reviewer2084958 on Sep 13, 2010

...because my symptoms are worse, overall. Something's happening, that's for sure, and I'm pretty sure one gets worse before they get better. It's only been two weeks, so I'm expecting I ll have a good update report later. Anyway, thanks, iHerb, for an amazing price and prompt service! :)

i find this Fucoidan cant do much effect on me

Posted by Reviewer1530720 on Sep 01, 2010

i used this Fucoidan for a month and really cant notice any improvement. i hope iherb got more choices of Fucoidan for our selection

great antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1044478 on Aug 13, 2010

keeps energy levels up and helps with shedding some unwanted weight.

promising outcome

Posted by Reviewer1166362 on Jul 31, 2010

I have used the product Fucoidan for four weeks.I have been using the product with my son that suffers from Type 1 diabetes. I guess it is too soon to notice huge benefits,but we have noticed increased energy levels during the day. But most of all we have noted my son's glucose levels have been within the recommended range. Also my son came down with a Strep A infection but in seven days he is showing quick recovery from his infection. All I can comment is, go Fucoidan, and I know that our medical doctor in Australia told us about the product so we thank him and God bless him for helping our son in his recovery. Kind Regards Harry from Australia

Seems okay

Posted by Reviewer2189082 on Mar 19, 2010

I have more energy, however, if I take two pills at the same time I get some acid burning in my throat.

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on Feb 18, 2010

I am using this product to treat thyroid nodule I developed due to exposure to radiation in my teens years. I have read all kind of data on internet and found out that brown algae is the best holistic treatment for any thyroid related issues. I have been using it for the last three month. I see the progress in my thyroid healing; however, I have to take double doze to feel the difference. I assume it is not concentrated enough to use as suggested on the label; however, this is the only affordable brand I could find on the market, so I will stay with it untill my symptoms go away.

about best fucoidan

Posted by Reviewer2694602 on Jan 02, 2010

to stay immuned the best solution

good product

Posted by Reviewer1417836 on Aug 30, 2009

very happy with the product

Dr Best Fucoidan

Posted by Reviewer2700805 on Jul 11, 2009

I have found this to be a great product with a reasonable price. I started taking this product when I read it could help with BPH and perhaps even prevent prostate cancer through it's killing of pre-cancerous and cancerous tissue. When I started taking this product my PSA was 6.8 and increasing monthly. It took a couple of months to stabilize my PSA and in about six months my PSA started dropping. It is now under 4.0. and I am doing great. Great product!