most people never heard of Methyalation

Posted by VitoGoldfarb on Apr 07, 2016

When I read about our humans bodys have trouble methalating some nutrients folate being one and B12 the other I was glad I knew about this product has not ever failed me

Totally recommend

Posted by klinacz on Jan 28, 2016

I like this product a lot, I take this with couple of other supplements which I wanted them to enhance my memory, and not only, and it seems to work well, not even mentioning about health benefits we can get from coenzyme form of folic acid. This is what body needs for its proper work, and we are in troubles with not getting enough of it these days also our body has a lot of flaws which don't allow us to correctly process a plain folic acid. This is the solution.

Active folate

Posted by 5216943315666184339 on Aug 27, 2015

I have been using this "active quatrefolic" for the past year. This form is readily available for your body to utilize. As active - there is no need for your body to convert it, it's chemically ready and more of it is used by your body in this form. Helps with nerve health. Has been very useful for me as I recover from multiple cervical surgeries. Great product ! !

pills

Posted by margaritas on Dec 30, 2014

i recently star using this pills because my sister in utah recommended to me.and she told me how good they are.

BEST TO BUY

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on May 27, 2014

This folate is the most absorbable and methyl form you can take.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Feb 15, 2014

The right folate for treating methylation issues.

Produkt gut und günstig. Jederzeit wieder.

Posted by 5305222640807468149 on Jan 21, 2014

Lieferung schnell und zuverlässig.

Free of nasty fillers

Posted by Reviewer3307313 on Jul 04, 2013

I can't take Solar's methylfolate because of its nasty fillers. I've taken both this one and Jarrow's methylfolate, as they both have the same active ingredient, but this one has rice in it, and Jarrow has cellulose. Neither is as bad as mannitol and others. However Drs Best is a much better deal over Jarrow. I buy both because one of us can't tolerate rice.

Excellent Product - Excellent Value

Posted by NBPT100 on May 09, 2013

There are other well written review here on this product and I concur that this product is a very economical way to get the methyl form of folate. As explained by others, some people have difficulty with the methylation process and hence do better by taking the methyl form of folate. I have found that when I take this it gives my mood a boost. I have added this in addition to my regular B-complex which contains 400 mcg of folic acid. This way I ensure I am getting enough as I may not be converting all of the folic acid to a useful form. It is safe to take up to 800 mcg of folate per day. Folate is also needed to absorb vitamin B-12. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page and read my other value added reviews. Peace and have good health.

Take it for homocysteine.

Posted by Romero on Dec 20, 2012

I take this for homocysteine. I believe it's working.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »