Not as good as juice

Posted by Reviewer3036885 on Sep 30, 2007

I tried this because I thought it would be more convenient than the juice. While on the juice (brand I use has 40,000 mg of goji extract per oz.) I had improved sleep, more energy, less fibromyalgia pain, and no brain fog. With these capsules all of the above problems came back within 2 weeks. I took 2 a day, then went to 3. I used the whole bottle hoping for improvement. I went back to the juice and have improved again. I will never be without it again.

Maureen -

Posted by Reviewer1950308 on Aug 18, 2008

I've been taking Goji Berry for about 3 years now and have gotten several others to take it as well. I don't have high blood pressure myself but my husband, sisters and aunt do have and after about 3 months it has helped them tremendously.. their blood pressure no longer fluxuates, they still take their blood pressure medicine but its more stable now..

Doctors Best, Best Goji Berry Extract

Posted by Reviewer2035938 on Aug 28, 2009

This product helps keep my hormones in balance. My circulation has also improved while taking this. Also good for good health & well being

Going back to the juice

Posted by Reviewer3192996 on Nov 13, 2007

Not as good as the juice but I can feel see some results.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2374775 on Jan 05, 2008

The juice seems stronger, but the tabs work great too. They are a good everyday multivitamin and great for someone on a small budget.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3055889 on Jan 24, 2008

I love these Goji caps, I have energie and I feel better, and I get a much better nights rest now. I would recomend these to everyone.

good

Posted by Reviewer2314171 on Jun 17, 2010

good

kickazz gojis!!

Posted by Reviewer1360101 on Sep 08, 2010

m really liking these. i find them great for added energy. i also use them as part of my detox routine.

Easier on the stomach than vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Aug 10, 2012

Goji Berries are full with vitamins and as well as C which is better for my stomach and added vitamins in it as well.. can not go wrong with dr. Best brand and I Herb....

Goji for energy

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Jun 02, 2015

It is for energy and for the eye health. I believe it does both well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »