Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2731233 on Apr 08, 2016

Very good for using after surgery! It protects from imflammations.

Did not work for me !

Posted by Myozen on Feb 21, 2016

My health is going downhill - I have Post-Nasal Drip, Osteoarthritis and many other ailments. Read up on Serrapeptase and was informed it helps with joints pain, and relieves respiratory-related mucous and phlegm problems. Finished the whole bottle and did not find any relief from both symptoms.

Kris

Posted by Reviewer3358256 on Dec 13, 2015

hopeful

A Huge Potential In Serrapeptase

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 13, 2015

Serrapeptase is said to be amazing and possibilities with serrapeptase are so powerful that I definitely will continue to use it. Serrapeptase is said to being able to cleanse dead proteins out from the body. I have MS-disease and this is the reason I want to give serrapeptase a real chance and I am planning to use it at least two years to see what it is capable of doing. I take one capsule two or three times daily. One during night and one usually before going to bed and the third during the day when I have been without food at least two hours before and not planning to eat anything for an hour to follow. It is very important to take serrapeptase to an empty stomach to give it the possibility to work. Otherwise it is just used to help in digestion. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Dose 2 times a day.

Posted by 5490421969452260226 on Jun 02, 2015

I think that helps relieves pain but not cure inflammation. Dose 2 times a day.

For floaters

Posted by Reviewer2065993 on Apr 27, 2015

I may have to take longer to see effects. it's only been 2 weeks.

Serrapeptase works

Posted by 5406925270368371591 on Apr 27, 2015

I have found this a fantastic product. This is a summary of the benefits I have noticed or had measured: CRP [C-Reactive Protein] markedly reduced, candida reduced, increased joint flexibility and reduction in general aches and pains. Also, my ear lobes had begun to develop a crease [which is a sign of cardiovascular issues] and the crease in each lobe has become less pronounced since using Serrapeptase for a while now. Based on these excellent results, I am also confident this product has also reduced any arterial plaque build-up. I like the Drs Best brand of serrapeptase because it is hard vegetable enteric coated, not silica enteric coated. This brand also comes in lower and higher doses, which is good for starting off slow on a new product. I have compared the price of this brand to other high dose products and found it to be cheaper. I believe serrapeptase is life-saving!

martin

Posted by 4952816418442991379 on Apr 14, 2015

ok

serrapeptesa of dr s best

Posted by 5654533890651357708 on Feb 26, 2015

even it takes more than a month to receive it, it will worth anyway

Sadly so..

Posted by Reviewer1366712 on Feb 10, 2015

I've been taking one capsule every morning on an empty stomach and unfortunately have had zero benefit from it. I was hoping for help with some scar tissue as well as fibrosis & thought it would be a bonus if I had clear sinuses. So far, nothing. I've increased to 2 capsules for the past 2 days. I wouldn't say don't try it, just saying it didn't work for me.