| English
| USD ($)

Doctor's Best, Best High Potency Serrapeptase, 120,000 SPUs, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Noticeable decrease in knee joint inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3340054 on Nov 17, 2011

In the process of revising my book, "Rheumatoid Arthritis: The Infection Connection" I wanted to include enzyme therapy in the section on alternative methods to combat chronic illness. My research found serrapeptase as a promising approach. Fibrinolytic systemic enzymes dissolve excess fibrin that forms in various organs and tissues during the normal wound healing process. Excess fibrin can form in the kidneys (leading to high blood pressure), carotid arteries (stroke), muscles (Fibromyalgia, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome), the brain (senility), and the respiratory/pulmonary tracts (sinusitis, fluid retention and inflammation). The strongest fibrin-eating enzyme is serrapeptase, a natural anti-inflammatory. One study suggests that proteolytic enzymes like serrapeptase could significantly enhance the activities of antibiotics against biofilms. I looked at a variety of products sold online, but yours appeared to be the best in terms of potency, quality, and value. After 6 weeks I notice a definite improvement in knee joint mobility as the chronic inflammation has decreased. Thank you for an excellent product.

A miracle of nature

Posted by Reviewer3332878 on Dec 22, 2010

I started by using low potency Dr's best Serrapeptase and was quite amazed at the results. First my usual agonizing fibromyalgia pains cleared up by about 90% in around a month. Second a cyst on my finger shrunk to 10% of its size and third, a small gowth on my inner thigh disappeared...WOW I upgraded to high potency, what can I say!!! Love this stuff!

Reduced Pain

Posted by Reviewer3270466 on Sep 14, 2010

I use Serrapeptase for lower back pain. When I use Serrapeptase my pain is 80 to 90% better. After two days of not taking the Serrapaptase my pain returns.

fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1862001 on Sep 22, 2010

My husband and I have been taking these for almost a year. He has had two back surgeries and this helps a lot for inflammation due to arthritis. I also bought a bottle for my mom and she said it was the only thing that helped her joints stop hurting. I think they work great for all types of inflammation. I've noticed an improvement in my skin too--helps with acne scars and other scars too.

Cleared up my constant rhinitis

Posted by Reviewer3246960 on Sep 06, 2011

I've been taking 240,000 SPUs twice daily for about 2 weeks to reduce pain in my knees, wrists and lower back. I'm not sure yet how effective that is, I still have some discomfort but perhaps it's better. A pleasant surprise is that my sinuses have cleared. I can breathe easily through both nostrils and don't wake up blocked up. This has also helped me to sleep much better. I've had this problem for many years, maybe decades, so this really is a great result and one I am certain that I can attribute to the serrapeptase. It may take longer to fix the pain issues and I definitely will persist with taking the cap though I plan to drop back to 240,000 daily after a couple more weeks. I'm very pleased with my improved breathing - even though it wasn't the reason why I started taking serrapeptase.