Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Best value and product out there!

Posted by Reviewer2497335 From California on Jun 15, 2010

My wife and I have been taking this product and it has greatly helped our joints while making our skin look & feel great!

I purchased this for joints

Posted by Reviewer1741300 From Louisiana on Apr 21, 2010

I purchased this product for joints as well as skin. The hyralonic acid is naturally made by the body. I do not buy glucosamine products because it is from shellfish and is not good for asthmatics or anyone with allergies. This is a great choice to take instead. It has helped me already.

Good for joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2518947 From Washington on Dec 08, 2010

I take three a day and it seriously has helped my joint pains.

Can't believe what happened at DAY 1

Posted by MichaelLabib From Egypt on Dec 10, 2011

Hi, I have been using Glucosamine, fish oil, the french miracle piascledine and some other supplements to help relief my constant knees pain. Last week I decided on trying collagen, I made the order through iherb.com and at the same day I stopped the piascledine. The pain started to come back once again until yesterday the pain was reduced again to 0% when I take the first 2 capsules of BioCell Collagen dr's best. I can say that the pain was gone after 10 hours of my first dose, in fact I can't believe what happened. I just wake up few minutes ago, in the middle of the night, to write this review and WOW my dry eye condition has dramatically been improved. This is one of the best supplements, if not just the best, that you can take if you have cartilage or joints problems. I'm still going to take Glucosamine and Fish Oil, and maybe I will continue taking piascledine but after 1 month until I'm really sure that BioCell collagen is working that great. One more thing, don't believe that researches that say that Hyaluronic Acid is not absorbable by our body. It's not the case with the low molecular BioCell Hyaluronic Acid, but that holds true with non-BioCell hyaluronic acid which I have tried for 10 days without any results. WARNING: THIS PRODUCT INCREASED MY BLOOD PRESSURE BY 40-50 POINTS, IT MIGHT NOT BE THE CASE FOR YOU. Anyway, the best thing that you can do is try it and take your blood pressure daily for the first 2 weeks. I'm a hypertension patient, so I do think it only might raise my blood pressure and not people with no blood pressure problems. I regret that I had to stop this great product :(

hyaluronic acid

Posted by Reviewer3199998 From Oregon on Sep 19, 2010

Hyaluronic acid keeps my stiff joints moving. Don't know what I would would do with out it. am taking 300 mg per day, 200 in the morning and 100 at supper time.