face

Posted by francesjoan on Apr 03, 2016

face seems more filled out..pretty good for a 60 plus lady...it is a keeper.. will buy again..

Great skin !!

Posted by 5124992961311641153 on Mar 31, 2015

my skin looks and feels smoother great product !!

significant improvement in skin

Posted by 5479243268719569788 on Apr 18, 2015

There is a significant improvement in skin, almost immediately (in a couple of days). My skin is finer, smoother and better tune. It's visible and obvious. Although, I bought it for my bone joints :)

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2203726 on May 18, 2015

Nice

My skin is better after two weeks!

Posted by 4691939313244047318 on May 18, 2014

I can honestly see the difference only after two weeks. Better,smoother skin, less wrinkles on my face.

It should be great more than another one.

Posted by 4911043757481862526 on Jun 20, 2014

Hi, Here is in South korea. I always used the one of vitamins for my family. My group said that it is good efficacy when they bodies tired already. Anyways, I recommend it to you should buy this for your health.

Necessary product -------- Нужный продукт

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 06, 2014

I ordered this product for my son-athlete. He complained of pain in his shoulder and his joints crunched when he was lifting the bar in the gym. After taking of hyaluronic acid the pain disappeared and joints are no longer crunchy. It is recommended to drink more water during taking the hyaluronic acid. My son will take the product during 3 months. 180 tablets are enough for this period of time.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я заказала этот продукт сыну-спортсмену. Он жаловался на боль в плече, и его суставы хрустели при подъеме штанги в спортзале. После применения гиалуроновой кислоты боли исчезли, суставы больше не хрустят. Рекомендовано пить больше воды во время применения гиалуроновой кислоты. Сын пропьет курс 3 месяца. Как раз 180 таблеток хватает на один курс.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Good

Posted by 5172958570859749120 on Jul 18, 2014

I bought this for my mother because she said it works for her knees. It is the second time for me to buy this product.

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1108343 on Aug 06, 2014

I was scheduled for knee replacement surgery last year as my knee cartilage was completely gone, had severe pain on walking and at night when trying to sleep. I have been taking 2 capsule per day for 12 months of HA and have negligible pain and the only problem with my knee is it feels weaker that the other one. HA has changed my life. PS I rang my doctor and cancelled the surgery after 3 months.

Better than I expected

Posted by 4682612207753665634 on Sep 30, 2014

I use this product for 20 days. I can see my skin in better condition and I feel generaly much better using it. Very good product in a very good price. Thank you very much.