t results

Posted by 5443995240952832197 on Jan 30, 2015

Started using this product 2 weeks ago in conjunction with fish oil,tumeric, chrondroitin with MSM. My knee and hip pain have gone. I was using the fish oil, chrondroitin and tumeric before using Hyaluronic Acid but the pain was still there. So I have to put it down to the inclusion of Doctors Best Hyaluronic Acid. Whether its a combination of all 4 or just the Hyaluronic Acid I cant say yet but will keep you informed. The added benefit is smooth skin but wrinkles of course remain.

Only supplement that helped my joints

Posted by Reviewer2041565 on Mar 04, 2015

I've dislocated my knee twice, this is the only supplement that actually stopped the recurrence of issues brought about by those injuries. Must buy for anyone with joint issues!

Good product and easy to take (once per day)

Posted by 5027286937295577947 on Mar 08, 2015

I use to take collagen for my joints (I have chondromalacia). The main problem with collagen pills or powder is that you have to take 6 or 8 pills x day, half hour before meals (fasting). I am not very constant for my style of life (to carry the pills etc.. and remember to take them!). And the good thing of this product is that with 2 units per day (1 time per day) is enough! For that reason the relation price/quantity is amazing too!! I feel my skin very good for the Hyaluronic Acid and my joints receive the collagen I need. I cannot ask for more!

It works on me!

Posted by 5014565531797835489 on May 19, 2015

I have been taking 2 tablets each morning along with Collagen Type 1&3 for approx. 2 weeks. My skin elasticity has improved and feels much smoother. Very happy with this product!

2 Benefits!

Posted by 5329702826827178608 on Sep 04, 2015

My husband swears this product has helped him with stiff knees and highly recommends it to his friends. It has NOT helped my painful knees, (probably different causes) but it definitely seems to help my dry eye condition. Twice I discontinued use as a test and both times the dryness increased and then decreased again upon resuming daily use.