Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2588180 From Vermont on Oct 12, 2010

I don't know if it's the collagen or it's in my head, but it's working. As a former athlete now in my mid-40's, I've struggled with all sorts of back and joint pain (especially knees and hips). I'm not saying I could become a competitive athlete again, but my body feels much better after taking this supplement. I have not seen a tremendous change in my skin, but that was not a desired outcome for me. I just wanted to be able to kneel down in the yard to pull a weed or two. I'll be back for more!

Hyaluronic Acid with chrondroitin sulfate

Posted by Reviewer3109883 From Pennsylvania on Jul 06, 2010

I found this product to be effective in reducing minor knee pain right away. I was able to resume long walks, hikes, and tennis with endurance that I had lost.

Part of my anti aging line

Posted by Reviewer2946647 From Canada on Mar 10, 2011

I take these with my Dr.Best collagen just two tablets with my liquid C and I look and feel great.My face is really a testimony to these products.I just wish you could see me.

Wouldn't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer1520943 From Ohio on Feb 21, 2011

I've been using this for the past year and a half. I had an issue with the medial meniscus in my knee, and this product has the best combination of Type II cartilage, hyaluronic acid, and condroitin. The product helps my knee so that I can workout, bicycle, and live my life. The prices at iherb are great!

Yes! This one works!

Posted by goteborg From Sweden on Jun 28, 2012

This is value for money. Especially if having stiff joints in the morning or from day to day. The added chondroitin sulfate is important for the hyaluronic acid to do it's job efficient. The HA acid also helps moisturise the face and body skin from within the body. Great product and a very affordable price for 180 capsules. 2 caps a day and it will last three monts. The long term effects for the skin (and rest of the body) can't be underestimated. A quality product.