seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on May 30, 2010

I`ve had much less back and neck pain since taking this

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2045416 on May 22, 2010

Makes good for my skin.

brilliant

Posted by cot477 on May 20, 2010

Had to order the big bottle because my hubby started taking them too. He's a guy who spent his childhood in the desert - so he's very wrinkley, like a native american chief - and this product has given him a babyface again! I swear! It's helped me too, but it's SO obvious with him.

Great product!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2193502 on May 12, 2010

This product really helps with my lower back pain and stiffness in the lower back and around my knees. I'm in my mid 30s but have been having problems with lower back for a long while. On bad days not even heating pad or a massage would help much. I stumbled on this product while searching the site and decided to give it a try. My body normally doesn't respond to product quickly, but I started to feel less stiff in my lower back when getting up from sitting position. I've been taking this for almost two months now and also notice my knees are more flexible and pain free during the constant up and down motion while doing yard work. Really great product!

This is a Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1829297 on May 09, 2010

I have had neck and shoulder pain for years. I've used glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, pain relievers, and still I had pain. Since I've been taking the Hyaluronic Acid, I actually have experienced very little pain. I am definitely seeing improvement every day. I would recommend anyone with chronic pain to at least try this product for a month and see if you feel the difference. I hope and pray this product keeps working because being in constant pain is not pleasant.

I purchased this for joints

Posted by Reviewer1741300 on Apr 21, 2010

I purchased this product for joints as well as skin. The hyralonic acid is naturally made by the body. I do not buy glucosamine products because it is from shellfish and is not good for asthmatics or anyone with allergies. This is a great choice to take instead. It has helped me already.