10% Off Orders Over $40!

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

This is a Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1829297 on May 09, 2010

I have had neck and shoulder pain for years. I've used glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, pain relievers, and still I had pain. Since I've been taking the Hyaluronic Acid, I actually have experienced very little pain. I am definitely seeing improvement every day. I would recommend anyone with chronic pain to at least try this product for a month and see if you feel the difference. I hope and pray this product keeps working because being in constant pain is not pleasant.

Simply the best

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Jul 18, 2011

These make my lips delightfully full! A definite lip plumping effect. I take two in the evening and two in the morning. A side benefit is that it makes my denture (upper) fit comfortably and I have no need to use denture adhesive like I used to. It's necessary in order to get the most out of Hyaluronic Acid supplements that you drink ample water.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1121365 on Oct 11, 2012

I recommend this to everyone I know. I first bought it for my grandmother who has arthritis. She was amazed at how quickly it worked for her. She mentioned it really helped her skin as well. So my sister now takes it for her skin. I take it for my knees. Never notice much of a difference until I stop for awhile and realize why they are bothering me. My mom takes it for her knees and ankles. And my father had tennis elbow and it cleared that up too. I recommend this to everyone that mentions joint pain now. Highly recommend. I like Dr's Best brand alot.

a very good product

Posted by Reviewer1191961 on Jul 03, 2013

since i started to take the ha my skin looks much more radiance and acne scars and wrinkles almost gone. the skin tonus looks tight. definitely i will not stop taking it/

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2638193 on Jan 01, 2011

This product has actually improved my memory and that of my mother, who's in her 80's. Maybe it's a side effect, but we've definitely noticed a difference. Two thumbs up.