a very good product

Posted by Reviewer1191961 on Jul 03, 2013

since i started to take the ha my skin looks much more radiance and acne scars and wrinkles almost gone. the skin tonus looks tight. definitely i will not stop taking it/

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2638193 on Jan 01, 2011

This product has actually improved my memory and that of my mother, who's in her 80's. Maybe it's a side effect, but we've definitely noticed a difference. Two thumbs up.

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2820562 on Dec 17, 2010

That is the second order . Very excellent if u use it with collagen 1&2!

Miracle supplement

Posted by Reviewer1336371 on Aug 21, 2010

My husband and I have not felt this good in years. We both suffer from joint pain and osteoarthritis and this truly has made a difference in how we feel.

Jerry - Australia

Posted by Reviewer2876946 on Aug 21, 2011

Very happy with the purchase and extremely fast delivery. Have been taking this product for about a year and it really helps my knee as well as my skin. The iHerb must be the best company on the net. Their prices and service are absolutely great! You'll never buy better.

Great Brand

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Aug 22, 2011

I look 5 years younger...So they say.

loredanaeclipse

Posted by Reviewer3362030 on Mar 24, 2011

The best product on the market. Painless in 4 days and able to do things which i couldn't for months! Thanks I herb !

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2102842 on Oct 03, 2012

Played tournament tennis from age 18 to age 55 and now am 65. Doctors keep wanting to do knee replacement and this is what keepse moving

Anti-aging

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Dec 04, 2012

I use this for fighting against wrinkles. I really believe that hyaluronic acid reduce wrinkles and skin rehydration. I don't believe in miracle, but I believe I can reduce skin aging by using this regularly every day.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2304406 on Feb 16, 2012

Fantastic! Great result, my neck and shoulder pain only occurs after a very long day in front of the computer.