Jerry - Australia

Posted by Reviewer2876946 on Aug 21, 2011

Very happy with the purchase and extremely fast delivery. Have been taking this product for about a year and it really helps my knee as well as my skin. The iHerb must be the best company on the net. Their prices and service are absolutely great! You'll never buy better.

loredanaeclipse

Posted by Reviewer3362030 on Mar 24, 2011

The best product on the market. Painless in 4 days and able to do things which i couldn't for months! Thanks I herb !

Works GREAT for joints and skin!

Posted by everydayordinary on Aug 16, 2012

I decided to try out the 60-capsule bottle after reading all the good reviews on iHerb. I've been suffering from knee pains during my occasional jogging sessions since I was 18 (I'm 30 now). After using this product for about a week or so, the pains have dramatically lessened. What's even better is that my skin has improved too! Area around my eyes have plumped up thus reducing the fine lines around the area... Thumbs up! I ordered the bigger bottle (180-capsule) on my next order :)

Excellent

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on May 20, 2013

Great product. I combine it with Neocell's Collagen (the powder format) also sold on i-herb and have seen noticeable improvement in the suppleness of my skin all over my body. My post-work out joint pains are completely gone too. Can't beat the price. Happy, repeat customer!!!

a very good product

Posted by Reviewer1191961 on Jul 03, 2013

since i started to take the ha my skin looks much more radiance and acne scars and wrinkles almost gone. the skin tonus looks tight. definitely i will not stop taking it/

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2638193 on Jan 01, 2011

This product has actually improved my memory and that of my mother, who's in her 80's. Maybe it's a side effect, but we've definitely noticed a difference. Two thumbs up.

Miracle supplement

Posted by Reviewer1336371 on Aug 21, 2010

My husband and I have not felt this good in years. We both suffer from joint pain and osteoarthritis and this truly has made a difference in how we feel.

Great Brand

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Aug 22, 2011

I look 5 years younger...So they say.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2102842 on Oct 03, 2012

Played tournament tennis from age 18 to age 55 and now am 65. Doctors keep wanting to do knee replacement and this is what keepse moving

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer2341512 on Nov 04, 2015

I have been using this product for about 4 years, commenced after a personal trainer had injured my knees.Not only have my knees healed completely (took about 18 months) but my skin is amazing - I'm 61, my skin is glowing, firm, plump and unlined - I recommend this product to everyone.