Visible results

Posted by Bubbamama on Feb 20, 2011

After consuming for 2 weeks, you'll find your skin less oil and is more moisturised.

Hyaluronic Acid WONDERFUL

Posted by Reviewer1860920 on Sep 19, 2011

This product is wonderful I am back to work almost full time after a broken wrist in Febuary of this year. the pain and stiffness is under controll. Thank you

It reduces my wrinkle.

Posted by Reviewer3136795 on Sep 19, 2011

This stuff keeps my skin soft and supple and it can reduce my wrinkle. I can tell the difference within 4 weeks or less.

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2363401 on Nov 21, 2011

I began using this formula over a year ago when my brother suggested I try it. For a few years prior, I had been experiencing pain and stiffness in both hands, to the point that simply using a knife and fork at a meal caused extreme pain. Within a week after starting with this product, pain subsided and flexibility returned. As a musician/drummer who also works extensively on a computer, the results of using this product has been a huge change for the positive! I've recommended this product to a friend who has similar hand pain as I had. After a week of using this formula, her hand pain and stiffness has also been reduced dramatically, with incremental improvement week by week!

Yes, it's a good product

Posted by Reviewer2668783 on May 05, 2012

This is a great product so far. Am using some acne medication which dries up the skin, and this helps soo much! In fact, the acne seems to have improved, I think since I started this. I love the glow and tautness of skin this has given, and plus - my knees no longer hurt going up and down stairs. It's great! I take two in the morning, in conjunction with Neocell collagen.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on May 07, 2014

This is my second bottle. This product helps both with my joint problems and keeps my skin looking youthful. It also contains collagen, the whole thing together is an anti-aging genie in a bottle. I take it regularly and feel and look better because of it. Note: I understand that people who spend a lot of time in the sun should be careful about taking hyaluronic acid but in my part of the world where summer is only a few months, it's safe.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1716388 on Aug 12, 2012

Seems to work for my knees

From Murmansk!

Posted by 5067197697906507753 on Mar 05, 2013

Hello! I have very dry skin the face. Knees crackle from 20 years. I drink the second packing in a row. On face skin while there are no improvements... Good-bye

Funciona

Posted by Pagaru on Dec 27, 2012

Este complemento lo compre para mi madre, que esta muy contenta y me cuenta que, después de un mes de huso siente mejor sus articulaciones y sobre todo han desaparecido casi todos los crujidos constantes que producían sus rodillas, ya he pedido un segundo bote y seguiré pidiéndolo.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1154382 on Sep 24, 2012

I started taking it a few months ago to help with the occasionally dislocation of my shoulder. Have not have any more discomfort on my shoulder and it feels great. Exercise of course is part of the treatment.