Only supplement that helped my joints

Posted by Reviewer2041565 on Mar 04, 2015

I've dislocated my knee twice, this is the only supplement that actually stopped the recurrence of issues brought about by those injuries. Must buy for anyone with joint issues!

Good product and easy to take (once per day)

Posted by 5027286937295577947 on Mar 08, 2015

I use to take collagen for my joints (I have chondromalacia). The main problem with collagen pills or powder is that you have to take 6 or 8 pills x day, half hour before meals (fasting). I am not very constant for my style of life (to carry the pills etc.. and remember to take them!). And the good thing of this product is that with 2 units per day (1 time per day) is enough! For that reason the relation price/quantity is amazing too!! I feel my skin very good for the Hyaluronic Acid and my joints receive the collagen I need. I cannot ask for more!

works well!

Posted by Reviewer3352221 on May 03, 2016

Helps against osteoarthritis .

A great product

Posted by 5644701175057020315 on May 04, 2016

Since I've began to use this product I've noticed less pain and more flexibility in my joints, especially knee and hip. I highly recommend it.

Miraculous!

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on May 31, 2016

My 88-year-old mom has arthritis in her feet. The foot dr. gave her shots but they hardly helped. I got HA for her and after a week she was pain free! She hasn't had to take a pain pill for 2 weeks! Moderate-sized pill, one a day. Not hard to swallow. So I got myself some! Highly recommend!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1413003 on Mar 18, 2013

Love this. My skin is looking better already. Joints feel better too.

From Murmansk!

Posted by 5067197697906507753 on Mar 05, 2013

Hello! I have very dry skin the face. Knees crackle from 20 years. I drink the second packing in a row. On face skin while there are no improvements... Good-bye

Perfect food complement

Posted by TonyAlvarado on Jan 20, 2014

I've a problem with my knees ligaments and always sounds crunches but since i started with this product, my knees are perfect!

Really Effective for my Backaches

Posted by 4926830408567461243 on May 05, 2014

I have been taking this for the last 2 years, it's really helped with my post natal backaches. and good for my skin.

My skin is better after two weeks!

Posted by 4691939313244047318 on May 18, 2014

I can honestly see the difference only after two weeks. Better,smoother skin, less wrinkles on my face.