Only supplement that helped my joints

Posted by Reviewer2041565 on Mar 04, 2015

I've dislocated my knee twice, this is the only supplement that actually stopped the recurrence of issues brought about by those injuries. Must buy for anyone with joint issues!

Good product and easy to take (once per day)

Posted by 5027286937295577947 on Mar 08, 2015

I use to take collagen for my joints (I have chondromalacia). The main problem with collagen pills or powder is that you have to take 6 or 8 pills x day, half hour before meals (fasting). I am not very constant for my style of life (to carry the pills etc.. and remember to take them!). And the good thing of this product is that with 2 units per day (1 time per day) is enough! For that reason the relation price/quantity is amazing too!! I feel my skin very good for the Hyaluronic Acid and my joints receive the collagen I need. I cannot ask for more!

works well!

Posted by Reviewer3352221 on May 03, 2016

Helps against osteoarthritis .

A great product

Posted by 5644701175057020315 on May 04, 2016

Since I've began to use this product I've noticed less pain and more flexibility in my joints, especially knee and hip. I highly recommend it.

Super skin plumper

Posted by 5446437849124512528 on Aug 02, 2016

I noticed results within a few days of taking these. I had under my eyes a slightly sunken appearance around the eye socket, this is now gone and I have a plumped up more youthful appearance. The lines have smoothed out and my skin has become crazy smooth all over my body! Very fast results great product highly recommended. Make sure you increase your water intake with these as it helps to plump the skin. I will take these always for my skin from now on!

Right way

Posted by 4909706857342881662 on Sep 12, 2016

Like any natural product effects are seen after prolonged administration. What I can say is that in terms of joint mobility every day things are better. Movement or position of the foot that cause pain are becoming fewer.

This product is fantastic for the skin

Posted by 5055120066475958072 on Sep 25, 2016

I purchased this product in the hope that it would help my OA . It has unfortunately not yet , but my skin has been fantastic , and I am 62 years old. Really recommend this for those who want to renew their skin.

Best price for Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by 4816023531294037513 on Oct 06, 2016

I have been taking Hyaluronic Acid for about 9 months after my doctor recommended it for my knee. It has helped me tremendously and is something I do not ever be without. Before I started taking it I had a calcuim deposit break loose in my knee and it caused significant pain, so much so that I had to use a walker. I would buy this brand at an organic food store as that was the only place I could find the correct doseage. My granddaughter researched on line and found iHerb. I was thrilled to find the Doctor's Best in a larger quantity and at a lower price per pill (cap). I will be reordering this from them when I need more. When I need to purchase other supplements I take will also compare their prices to what I usually pay. They filled my order promptly and I received it before I ran out of what I had which also made me very happy!! I will recommend iHerb to anyone I know who takes supplements

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1413003 on Mar 18, 2013

Love this. My skin is looking better already. Joints feel better too.

From Murmansk!

Posted by 5067197697906507753 on Mar 05, 2013

Hello! I have very dry skin the face. Knees crackle from 20 years. I drink the second packing in a row. On face skin while there are no improvements... Good-bye