Only supplement that helped my joints

Posted by Reviewer2041565 on Mar 04, 2015

I've dislocated my knee twice, this is the only supplement that actually stopped the recurrence of issues brought about by those injuries. Must buy for anyone with joint issues!

Good product and easy to take (once per day)

Posted by 5027286937295577947 on Mar 08, 2015

I use to take collagen for my joints (I have chondromalacia). The main problem with collagen pills or powder is that you have to take 6 or 8 pills x day, half hour before meals (fasting). I am not very constant for my style of life (to carry the pills etc.. and remember to take them!). And the good thing of this product is that with 2 units per day (1 time per day) is enough! For that reason the relation price/quantity is amazing too!! I feel my skin very good for the Hyaluronic Acid and my joints receive the collagen I need. I cannot ask for more!

It works on me!

Posted by 5014565531797835489 on May 19, 2015

I have been taking 2 tablets each morning along with Collagen Type 1&3 for approx. 2 weeks. My skin elasticity has improved and feels much smoother. Very happy with this product!

2 Benefits!

Posted by 5329702826827178608 on Sep 04, 2015

My husband swears this product has helped him with stiff knees and highly recommends it to his friends. It has NOT helped my painful knees, (probably different causes) but it definitely seems to help my dry eye condition. Twice I discontinued use as a test and both times the dryness increased and then decreased again upon resuming daily use.

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer2341512 on Nov 04, 2015

I have been using this product for about 4 years, commenced after a personal trainer had injured my knees.Not only have my knees healed completely (took about 18 months) but my skin is amazing - I'm 61, my skin is glowing, firm, plump and unlined - I recommend this product to everyone.

works well!

Posted by Reviewer3352221 on May 03, 2016

Helps against osteoarthritis .

A great product

Posted by 5644701175057020315 on May 04, 2016

Since I've began to use this product I've noticed less pain and more flexibility in my joints, especially knee and hip. I highly recommend it.

Yes! This one works!

Posted by goteborg on Jun 28, 2012

This is value for money. Especially if having stiff joints in the morning or from day to day. The added chondroitin sulfate is important for the hyaluronic acid to do it's job efficient. The HA acid also helps moisturise the face and body skin from within the body. Great product and a very affordable price for 180 capsules. 2 caps a day and it will last three monts. The long term effects for the skin (and rest of the body) can't be underestimated. A quality product.

The skin on my face and neck IS more toned - LOVE this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1800343 on Aug 28, 2011

I am on my second bottle of this product. I take it with the Collagen Types I & III -- but NOT at the same time. I do feel that my aging skin is looking firmer and more taught on my face, neck and lower arms. Am hopeful for more toning/tightening in other areas over time.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2577114 on Aug 02, 2011

Hi Have been taking for 2 weeks now lines on face feel and look softer I take this with Doctors best Collagen Type 1&3, also joints feel more cushioned so my knees don't hurt going up stairs now.