Funciona

Posted by Pagaru on Dec 27, 2012

Este complemento lo compre para mi madre, que esta muy contenta y me cuenta que, después de un mes de huso siente mejor sus articulaciones y sobre todo han desaparecido casi todos los crujidos constantes que producían sus rodillas, ya he pedido un segundo bote y seguiré pidiéndolo.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1154382 on Sep 24, 2012

I started taking it a few months ago to help with the occasionally dislocation of my shoulder. Have not have any more discomfort on my shoulder and it feels great. Exercise of course is part of the treatment.

Great joint savior

Posted by 4863911314445536960 on Oct 18, 2012

I have lots of joint injuries due to harsh sports game especially knee cap. When ever I start running I will feel the sharp pain. Really a burden as I'm a sporty person. After 2 days of 2 capsules a day I can feel the different. Thank you iherb and doctor's best.

This is such a great moisturizer for SKIN!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Nov 07, 2012

I take it internally, of course, but I also open the capsules and mix with a little water and then add it to my natural face lotion for extra skin moisturizing and toning! WORKS GREAT! My hair is improving too!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1413003 on Mar 18, 2013

Love this. My skin is looking better already. Joints feel better too.

Perfect food complement

Posted by TonyAlvarado on Jan 20, 2014

I've a problem with my knees ligaments and always sounds crunches but since i started with this product, my knees are perfect!

Really Effective for my Backaches

Posted by 4926830408567461243 on May 05, 2014

I have been taking this for the last 2 years, it's really helped with my post natal backaches. and good for my skin.

My skin is better after two weeks!

Posted by 4691939313244047318 on May 18, 2014

I can honestly see the difference only after two weeks. Better,smoother skin, less wrinkles on my face.

It works on me!

Posted by 5014565531797835489 on May 19, 2015

I have been taking 2 tablets each morning along with Collagen Type 1&3 for approx. 2 weeks. My skin elasticity has improved and feels much smoother. Very happy with this product!

2 Benefits!

Posted by 5329702826827178608 on Sep 04, 2015

My husband swears this product has helped him with stiff knees and highly recommends it to his friends. It has NOT helped my painful knees, (probably different causes) but it definitely seems to help my dry eye condition. Twice I discontinued use as a test and both times the dryness increased and then decreased again upon resuming daily use.