10% Off Orders Over $40!

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

LOVE it! My knees are so greatful!

Posted by Reviewer2269947 on Jun 29, 2012

I am only 30 but was overweight my whole life and beat my knees down because of it. I lost a lot of weight but my knees still ache and creak going down my stairs. I have been taking this for about 3 weeks and have noticed a good difference in my knees. They still creak some but almost no discomfort now. My nails are growing like crazy and my hair a bit faster it seems as well. My skin does seem a little plumper and a bit less lines. So far a bit still on the fence but I will continue to use right now and see how it goes.

Switched from Biosil

Posted by Reviewer1802462 on Aug 03, 2011

since this is cheaper and think it works just as well. Nails and hair are thicker and stronger so it must be doing something good for my joints and skin too!

Didn't notice any difference

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Nov 02, 2010

If you decide to try this, take with a full glass of water like instructions say. If you don't, expect hypertension and a belly ache.

Great for the skin

Posted by Reviewer1253914 on Dec 03, 2010

Absolutely amazing! I've been on this for almost a month. My skin is glowing. Breakouts have cleared and marks that I have had for the past year are fading really quickly. My skin is almost flawless. I don't know if this helps with joints and pain (I am only 22) but if you are looking for a beauty supplement, this is it!

Your Joints and Skin will love you!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1948984 on Jun 05, 2010

This must be my 4th or 5th order. I can see the visible signs in my skin tone and feel the aches in my joints if I don't have this. A greater value buying this than some of the competitors. Dr.s Best in my experience, is THE overall Best!