The best.....

Posted by Reviewer2990766 on Aug 05, 2010

They are not kidding about Doctor's Best. It is the best. Sooths my sore joints and always very fresh.

great for helping with IC

Posted by Reviewer1819442 on May 28, 2010

Bought this to work in combination with Chondroiton and MSM to help my Dad's intersticial cystitis. Has helped him a lot. Great stuff and so much cheaper than buying in OZ

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2062658 on Apr 28, 2010

This is the first time I'm trying this product - I don't see any difference yet, but I'm 67 years old, so it may take some time. I'll stay with it for a while (3 mo) if no results, I'll try something else.

Stomach can't tolerate this

Posted by NutritionArts on May 28, 2011

Wanted to give this a try, but my stomach can't tolerate this even at half the dosage. Am still experimenting with what to combine it with, in order to buffer my stomach. May update rating later, if things change.

Not suitable for me.

Posted by Reviewer3021758 on Sep 19, 2010

I fall to sick after few days taken it.

Doesn't make any difference

Posted by Reviewer2381562 on Mar 04, 2016

Doesn't make any difference.

Yes! This one works!

Posted by goteborg on Jun 28, 2012

This is value for money. Especially if having stiff joints in the morning or from day to day. The added chondroitin sulfate is important for the hyaluronic acid to do it's job efficient. The HA acid also helps moisturise the face and body skin from within the body. Great product and a very affordable price for 180 capsules. 2 caps a day and it will last three monts. The long term effects for the skin (and rest of the body) can't be underestimated. A quality product.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2588180 on Oct 12, 2010

I don't know if it's the collagen or it's in my head, but it's working. As a former athlete now in my mid-40's, I've struggled with all sorts of back and joint pain (especially knees and hips). I'm not saying I could become a competitive athlete again, but my body feels much better after taking this supplement. I have not seen a tremendous change in my skin, but that was not a desired outcome for me. I just wanted to be able to kneel down in the yard to pull a weed or two. I'll be back for more!

Can't believe what happened at DAY 1

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 10, 2011

Hi, I have been using Glucosamine, fish oil, the french miracle piascledine and some other supplements to help relief my constant knees pain. Last week I decided on trying collagen, I made the order through iherb.com and at the same day I stopped the piascledine. The pain started to come back once again until yesterday the pain was reduced again to 0% when I take the first 2 capsules of BioCell Collagen dr's best. I can say that the pain was gone after 10 hours of my first dose, in fact I can't believe what happened. I just wake up few minutes ago, in the middle of the night, to write this review and WOW my dry eye condition has dramatically been improved. This is one of the best supplements, if not just the best, that you can take if you have cartilage or joints problems. I'm still going to take Glucosamine and Fish Oil, and maybe I will continue taking piascledine but after 1 month until I'm really sure that BioCell collagen is working that great. One more thing, don't believe that researches that say that Hyaluronic Acid is not absorbable by our body. It's not the case with the low molecular BioCell Hyaluronic Acid, but that holds true with non-BioCell hyaluronic acid which I have tried for 10 days without any results. WARNING: THIS PRODUCT INCREASED MY BLOOD PRESSURE BY 40-50 POINTS, IT MIGHT NOT BE THE CASE FOR YOU. Anyway, the best thing that you can do is try it and take your blood pressure daily for the first 2 weeks. I'm a hypertension patient, so I do think it only might raise my blood pressure and not people with no blood pressure problems. I regret that I had to stop this great product :(

good for dry eyes

Posted by Reviewer3063001 on Dec 21, 2010

It reduces my dry eye syndrome. Eye drops are not necessary for me nowadays. Face is also a little more plumped up.