Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

It reduces my wrinkle.

Posted by Reviewer3136795 on Sep 19, 2011

This stuff keeps my skin soft and supple and it can reduce my wrinkle. I can tell the difference within 4 weeks or less.

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2363401 on Nov 21, 2011

I began using this formula over a year ago when my brother suggested I try it. For a few years prior, I had been experiencing pain and stiffness in both hands, to the point that simply using a knife and fork at a meal caused extreme pain. Within a week after starting with this product, pain subsided and flexibility returned. As a musician/drummer who also works extensively on a computer, the results of using this product has been a huge change for the positive! I've recommended this product to a friend who has similar hand pain as I had. After a week of using this formula, her hand pain and stiffness has also been reduced dramatically, with incremental improvement week by week!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2304406 on Feb 16, 2012

Fantastic! Great result, my neck and shoulder pain only occurs after a very long day in front of the computer.

Yes, it's a good product

Posted by Reviewer2668783 on May 05, 2012

This is a great product so far. Am using some acne medication which dries up the skin, and this helps soo much! In fact, the acne seems to have improved, I think since I started this. I love the glow and tautness of skin this has given, and plus - my knees no longer hurt going up and down stairs. It's great! I take two in the morning, in conjunction with Neocell collagen.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on May 07, 2014

This is my second bottle. This product helps both with my joint problems and keeps my skin looking youthful. It also contains collagen, the whole thing together is an anti-aging genie in a bottle. I take it regularly and feel and look better because of it. Note: I understand that people who spend a lot of time in the sun should be careful about taking hyaluronic acid but in my part of the world where summer is only a few months, it's safe.