great for helping with IC

Posted by Reviewer1819442 on May 28, 2010

Bought this to work in combination with Chondroiton and MSM to help my Dad's intersticial cystitis. Has helped him a lot. Great stuff and so much cheaper than buying in OZ

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2062658 on Apr 28, 2010

This is the first time I'm trying this product - I don't see any difference yet, but I'm 67 years old, so it may take some time. I'll stay with it for a while (3 mo) if no results, I'll try something else.

Stomach can't tolerate this

Posted by NutritionArts on May 28, 2011

Wanted to give this a try, but my stomach can't tolerate this even at half the dosage. Am still experimenting with what to combine it with, in order to buffer my stomach. May update rating later, if things change.

Possibly effective but upsets digestive system.

Posted by Reviewer1578830 on Jun 18, 2012

The wife used it (in combo with Neocell Supper Collagen+C) and says it has very noticeable effects on her skin and joints. However, even when taken alone it really upsets her digestive system and she has been forced to stop taking it. It causes burning sensation. I tried myself. No noticeable effect on skin but possible effect on joints. Hard to tell if truly effective or not.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2577114 on Aug 02, 2011

Hi Have been taking for 2 weeks now lines on face feel and look softer I take this with Doctors best Collagen Type 1&3, also joints feel more cushioned so my knees don't hurt going up stairs now.

The skin on my face and neck IS more toned - LOVE this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1800343 on Aug 28, 2011

I am on my second bottle of this product. I take it with the Collagen Types I & III -- but NOT at the same time. I do feel that my aging skin is looking firmer and more taught on my face, neck and lower arms. Am hopeful for more toning/tightening in other areas over time.

Wouldn't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer1520943 on Feb 21, 2011

I've been using this for the past year and a half. I had an issue with the medial meniscus in my knee, and this product has the best combination of Type II cartilage, hyaluronic acid, and condroitin. The product helps my knee so that I can workout, bicycle, and live my life. The prices at iherb are great!

Hyaluronic Acid with chrondroitin sulfate

Posted by Reviewer3109883 on Jul 06, 2010

I found this product to be effective in reducing minor knee pain right away. I was able to resume long walks, hikes, and tennis with endurance that I had lost.

good for dry eyes

Posted by Reviewer3063001 on Dec 21, 2010

It reduces my dry eye syndrome. Eye drops are not necessary for me nowadays. Face is also a little more plumped up.

Can't believe what happened at DAY 1

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 10, 2011

Hi, I have been using Glucosamine, fish oil, the french miracle piascledine and some other supplements to help relief my constant knees pain. Last week I decided on trying collagen, I made the order through iherb.com and at the same day I stopped the piascledine. The pain started to come back once again until yesterday the pain was reduced again to 0% when I take the first 2 capsules of BioCell Collagen dr's best. I can say that the pain was gone after 10 hours of my first dose, in fact I can't believe what happened. I just wake up few minutes ago, in the middle of the night, to write this review and WOW my dry eye condition has dramatically been improved. This is one of the best supplements, if not just the best, that you can take if you have cartilage or joints problems. I'm still going to take Glucosamine and Fish Oil, and maybe I will continue taking piascledine but after 1 month until I'm really sure that BioCell collagen is working that great. One more thing, don't believe that researches that say that Hyaluronic Acid is not absorbable by our body. It's not the case with the low molecular BioCell Hyaluronic Acid, but that holds true with non-BioCell hyaluronic acid which I have tried for 10 days without any results. WARNING: THIS PRODUCT INCREASED MY BLOOD PRESSURE BY 40-50 POINTS, IT MIGHT NOT BE THE CASE FOR YOU. Anyway, the best thing that you can do is try it and take your blood pressure daily for the first 2 weeks. I'm a hypertension patient, so I do think it only might raise my blood pressure and not people with no blood pressure problems. I regret that I had to stop this great product :(