Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2102842 From New Mexico on Oct 03, 2012

Played tournament tennis from age 18 to age 55 and now am 65. Doctors keep wanting to do knee replacement and this is what keepse moving

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1121365 From Texas on Oct 11, 2012

I recommend this to everyone I know. I first bought it for my grandmother who has arthritis. She was amazed at how quickly it worked for her. She mentioned it really helped her skin as well. So my sister now takes it for her skin. I take it for my knees. Never notice much of a difference until I stop for awhile and realize why they are bothering me. My mom takes it for her knees and ankles. And my father had tennis elbow and it cleared that up too. I recommend this to everyone that mentions joint pain now. Highly recommend. I like Dr's Best brand alot.

Great joint savior

Posted by 4863911314445536960 on Oct 18, 2012

I have lots of joint injuries due to harsh sports game especially knee cap. When ever I start running I will feel the sharp pain. Really a burden as I'm a sporty person. After 2 days of 2 capsules a day I can feel the different. Thank you iherb and doctor's best.

This is such a great moisturizer for SKIN!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 From California on Nov 07, 2012

I take it internally, of course, but I also open the capsules and mix with a little water and then add it to my natural face lotion for extra skin moisturizing and toning! WORKS GREAT! My hair is improving too!

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1154382 From Florida on Sep 24, 2012

I started taking it a few months ago to help with the occasionally dislocation of my shoulder. Have not have any more discomfort on my shoulder and it feels great. Exercise of course is part of the treatment.