New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2577114 on Aug 02, 2011

Hi Have been taking for 2 weeks now lines on face feel and look softer I take this with Doctors best Collagen Type 1&3, also joints feel more cushioned so my knees don't hurt going up stairs now.

The skin on my face and neck IS more toned - LOVE this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1800343 on Aug 28, 2011

I am on my second bottle of this product. I take it with the Collagen Types I & III -- but NOT at the same time. I do feel that my aging skin is looking firmer and more taught on my face, neck and lower arms. Am hopeful for more toning/tightening in other areas over time.

good for dry eyes

Posted by Reviewer3063001 on Dec 21, 2010

It reduces my dry eye syndrome. Eye drops are not necessary for me nowadays. Face is also a little more plumped up.

Wouldn't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer1520943 on Feb 21, 2011

I've been using this for the past year and a half. I had an issue with the medial meniscus in my knee, and this product has the best combination of Type II cartilage, hyaluronic acid, and condroitin. The product helps my knee so that I can workout, bicycle, and live my life. The prices at iherb are great!

Part of my anti aging line

Posted by Reviewer2946647 on Mar 10, 2011

I take these with my Dr.Best collagen just two tablets with my liquid C and I look and feel great.My face is really a testimony to these products.I just wish you could see me.