Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

good for dry eyes

Posted by Reviewer3063001 From Malaysia on Dec 21, 2010

It reduces my dry eye syndrome. Eye drops are not necessary for me nowadays. Face is also a little more plumped up.

Wouldn't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer1520943 From Ohio on Feb 21, 2011

I've been using this for the past year and a half. I had an issue with the medial meniscus in my knee, and this product has the best combination of Type II cartilage, hyaluronic acid, and condroitin. The product helps my knee so that I can workout, bicycle, and live my life. The prices at iherb are great!

Part of my anti aging line

Posted by Reviewer2946647 From Canada on Mar 10, 2011

I take these with my Dr.Best collagen just two tablets with my liquid C and I look and feel great.My face is really a testimony to these products.I just wish you could see me.

Hyaluronic Acid with chrondroitin sulfate

Posted by Reviewer3109883 From Pennsylvania on Jul 06, 2010

I found this product to be effective in reducing minor knee pain right away. I was able to resume long walks, hikes, and tennis with endurance that I had lost.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2588180 From Vermont on Oct 12, 2010

I don't know if it's the collagen or it's in my head, but it's working. As a former athlete now in my mid-40's, I've struggled with all sorts of back and joint pain (especially knees and hips). I'm not saying I could become a competitive athlete again, but my body feels much better after taking this supplement. I have not seen a tremendous change in my skin, but that was not a desired outcome for me. I just wanted to be able to kneel down in the yard to pull a weed or two. I'll be back for more!