Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Good product and easy to take (once per day)

Posted by 5027286937295577947 on Mar 08, 2015

I use to take collagen for my joints (I have chondromalacia). The main problem with collagen pills or powder is that you have to take 6 or 8 pills x day, half hour before meals (fasting). I am not very constant for my style of life (to carry the pills etc.. and remember to take them!). And the good thing of this product is that with 2 units per day (1 time per day) is enough! For that reason the relation price/quantity is amazing too!! I feel my skin very good for the Hyaluronic Acid and my joints receive the collagen I need. I cannot ask for more!

Yes! This one works!

Posted by goteborg on Jun 28, 2012

This is value for money. Especially if having stiff joints in the morning or from day to day. The added chondroitin sulfate is important for the hyaluronic acid to do it's job efficient. The HA acid also helps moisturise the face and body skin from within the body. Great product and a very affordable price for 180 capsules. 2 caps a day and it will last three monts. The long term effects for the skin (and rest of the body) can't be underestimated. A quality product.

The skin on my face and neck IS more toned - LOVE this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1800343 on Aug 28, 2011

I am on my second bottle of this product. I take it with the Collagen Types I & III -- but NOT at the same time. I do feel that my aging skin is looking firmer and more taught on my face, neck and lower arms. Am hopeful for more toning/tightening in other areas over time.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2577114 on Aug 02, 2011

Hi Have been taking for 2 weeks now lines on face feel and look softer I take this with Doctors best Collagen Type 1&3, also joints feel more cushioned so my knees don't hurt going up stairs now.

good for dry eyes

Posted by Reviewer3063001 on Dec 21, 2010

It reduces my dry eye syndrome. Eye drops are not necessary for me nowadays. Face is also a little more plumped up.