give it a try.

Posted by Reviewer2550142 on Jun 27, 2012

I got this for my mother (but i also took it ) - after a month of using it the pain in her knees is less -i hope after a while it will be gone completly. And also the lips look better -like you just used a moisturiser or smth- but there is nothing on your lips for real.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1974494 on Feb 24, 2012

The best I've had

My iHerb product list

Posted by Reviewer2661282 on Feb 29, 2012

Dr's best is as the statement says, "Best"

Feels like it fills up my face a little bit

Posted by frodoswami on Mar 14, 2012

Highly recommended. I also take NeoCell Super Collagen 1 & 3

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2703621 on Mar 19, 2012

Relieves joint pain as wells as provides smooth and healthy skin.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1517493 on Apr 28, 2012

My mum who has been complaining knee joint pain, took this & her knee was so much better! She can climb the stairs without much pain now.

하루2알 촉촉

Posted by 4899775880695204432 on May 04, 2012

관절과 피부개선에 도움을 준다고해서 먹고있는데 걸을때 무릎관절이 아프던게 좀 덜한 기분이 든다 피부는...아직 모르겠지만 좀 촉촉해진 느낌. 건성이었는데 세안후 속당김이 사라진것같다

liked

Posted by Reviewer1362639 on May 04, 2012

liked ordering again

It should be great more than another one.

Posted by 4911043757481862526 on Jun 20, 2014

Hi, Here is in South korea. I always used the one of vitamins for my family. My group said that it is good efficacy when they bodies tired already. Anyways, I recommend it to you should buy this for your health.

Necessary product -------- Нужный продукт

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 06, 2014

I ordered this product for my son-athlete. He complained of pain in his shoulder and his joints crunched when he was lifting the bar in the gym. After taking of hyaluronic acid the pain disappeared and joints are no longer crunchy. It is recommended to drink more water during taking the hyaluronic acid. My son will take the product during 3 months. 180 tablets are enough for this period of time.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я заказала этот продукт сыну-спортсмену. Он жаловался на боль в плече, и его суставы хрустели при подъеме штанги в спортзале. После применения гиалуроновой кислоты боли исчезли, суставы больше не хрустят. Рекомендовано пить больше воды во время применения гиалуроновой кислоты. Сын пропьет курс 3 месяца. Как раз 180 таблеток хватает на один курс.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!