Useless

Posted by 5626039858267157626 on Apr 11, 2015

I used Hyaluronic Acid for more than 4 months, Neocell and this, religiously, every morning. No difference at all.

Not for me.

Posted by Reviewer1540906 on Feb 06, 2015

Not for me.

Allergy

Posted by 5031306747879526822 on Jan 17, 2015

take this product after 2 days I have an allergy reaction, just quit to use.

Bottle supposed to contain 60 - only contained 45 capsules

Posted by Reviewer1699249 on May 24, 2014

This negative review is because of the egregious nature of the problem. And the problem is capsule count was shorted by a considerable amount. The label on this bottle of hyaluronic acid (with chondroitin sulfate) says it contains 60 capsules. The marketing page here at iHerb says the same thing. BUT the bottle that we received -- with "safety packaging" all sealed up and intact -- only contained 45 capsules. That is 25% less product that the bottle was supposed to contain. 25% is a LOT, that's a big difference. Mfr cannot say this was just a "counting error."

***** I got 50capsules. not 60 capsules.

Posted by 5169481422058033921 on Mar 04, 2014

Be aware that this also can happen to you. It was supposed to have 60capsules but I got only 50capsules. Just check when you get the products. ---> I got refund from Iherb. I am very impressed on their quick reply and action. I can trust them and definetly order again.

very expensive

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on Jan 16, 2014

very expensive not effectice

Did Not work for me

Posted by 5660079802010425208 on Sep 22, 2013

I am 58 y.o and had have osteoarthritis pain on my knees. I also have very visible eye bags. Have been taking glucosamine/chondroitin which fixes my knee problem and resumed my active lifestyle. With all the rave reviews of this product I thought it would not only further add to my existing glucosamine/chondroitin remedy but fixes my eye bags too. Unfortunately after taking 1-a-day for 2 weeks, I saw no difference to my eye bags nor anything to my skin. And strangely I developed a skin abscess on my butt! So I stopped taking it and my butt normalised itself in a few days. Of course to prove the cause effect of the product on my butt or skin, I should repeat the process but am not too bothered for now...

i dont know

Posted by 5540145013251451978 on Jul 01, 2013

i haven't used it yet

Causes Restless leg and Joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Jun 29, 2013

It did the opposite for my wife instead of getting rid of joint pain it made it worst. It also gave her restless leg,insomnia and headaches. She is getting back on Solgar Vegetal silica it is the only product that helped her.

最差的卖家,气愤的网购!!!

Posted by 4846010397898230648 on Jun 27, 2013

付了钱后,我订购的物品就杳无音讯,我多方查找,发了email给客服,说让我去邮局问,我去问了邮局也没收到。再发多次email给客服就没有人理会了。这家公司的服务太差,太让人气愤了。我要告诉我的所有朋友不要再来这家没有责任心的网店购物了。

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »