Not effective!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I took this supplement to help me with fine lines on my face, and although I took all the bottle I didn't see any improvement. Later while searching I found out that “If you take hyaluronic acid as a supplement, your stomach acid would simply destroy it”. So I switched to topical hyaluronic acid. Nature's Way Hydraplenish is amazing and very much hydrating! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Sad to say that this raises my blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1239708 on Jul 17, 2012

I really want to be able to take this because it is very good for skin & joints....but every time I take it, it raises my blood pressure. I do have a tendency to high blood pressure anyway and really have to exercise & watch what I eat to keep it under control so I can't afford to add anything to the mix that fights against my efforts. I admit my body is very sensitive to certain ingredients in supplements and to medications. Others that don't have any problems with high blood pressure may do fine on this product. I think I'm going to try taking half as much and drinking more water with it.

Nothing changes

Posted by breaking on Sep 07, 2014

It didn't help my skin or bone.Won't buy again.

no difference after one month

Posted by Reviewer1208876 on Jan 30, 2008

after one bottle no noticable difference in joints or skin

hyaluronic acid

Posted by Reviewer3116161 on May 19, 2008

I have taken for a while....I have not noticed a difference but price allows me to take for a long time to really see if there is a measurement improvement........John

Great Product-Low Capsule Count

Posted by Reviewer1978665 on Sep 20, 2008

I like the product, used over 1 year, but this last shipment came with about 42-57 pills in the packages.

Too harsh for my stomach

Posted by Reviewer1603233 on Oct 14, 2010

It is too harsh for my stomach and it also dehydrates.

Have tried better

Posted by Reviewer1539732 on Jan 23, 2011

I first tried Jarrow's Collagen II and Hyaluronic Acid with great results: smooth skin, helped for my gums and joint pains. I wanted to try this brand for the chondroitin added. Maybe it helps better for the pain, but my skin and mouth are very dry. Beside that it upsets my intestines. So I won't continue with this brand.

Okay, I guess.

Posted by Reviewer1223080 on Nov 04, 2009

Actually I don't see any difference, yet, in my body but then I'm 74 so if there is any change it will take awhile tos how up

Hyaluronic acid's not for me

Posted by Reviewer2936259 on Jan 27, 2012

I have arthritis, the degenerative kind, and thought I would try this out. But hyaluronic acid doesn't seem to work for me, so I'm going back to my glucosamine.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »