Nothing changes

Posted by breaking on Sep 07, 2014

It didn't help my skin or bone.Won't buy again.

Good

Posted by 5580800225712039197 on Dec 15, 2013

I have not seen any improvement from it.

not able to evaluate yet.

Posted by JeffKorr on Nov 22, 2013

I need to take it longer to evaluate what this does.

Not effective!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I took this supplement to help me with fine lines on my face, and although I took all the bottle I didn't see any improvement. Later while searching I found out that “If you take hyaluronic acid as a supplement, your stomach acid would simply destroy it”. So I switched to topical hyaluronic acid. Nature's Way Hydraplenish is amazing and very much hydrating! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

*****

Posted by Reviewer2642835 on Oct 26, 2013

Принимаю уже третью банку, но того эффекта о котором пишут еще не заметила. Кожа не помолодела :) локтевые суставы болят т.к. таскаю на руках ребенка.

Posted by 5256290822466521510 on Aug 30, 2012

slowly works

Sad to say that this raises my blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1239708 on Jul 17, 2012

I really want to be able to take this because it is very good for skin & joints....but every time I take it, it raises my blood pressure. I do have a tendency to high blood pressure anyway and really have to exercise & watch what I eat to keep it under control so I can't afford to add anything to the mix that fights against my efforts. I admit my body is very sensitive to certain ingredients in supplements and to medications. Others that don't have any problems with high blood pressure may do fine on this product. I think I'm going to try taking half as much and drinking more water with it.

Little to no difference

Posted by Reviewer1767550 on Jan 27, 2012

I tried it for a few months a noticed little, maybe it aided my joints but not significally

Hyaluronic acid's not for me

Posted by Reviewer2936259 on Jan 27, 2012

I have arthritis, the degenerative kind, and thought I would try this out. But hyaluronic acid doesn't seem to work for me, so I'm going back to my glucosamine.

Have tried better

Posted by Reviewer1539732 on Jan 23, 2011

I first tried Jarrow's Collagen II and Hyaluronic Acid with great results: smooth skin, helped for my gums and joint pains. I wanted to try this brand for the chondroitin added. Maybe it helps better for the pain, but my skin and mouth are very dry. Beside that it upsets my intestines. So I won't continue with this brand.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »