Gastric Pain

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 21, 2013

Hyaluronic acid is best taken on empty stomach. But gastric pain started to develop after the 3rd day. I stopped and started again, taking only once or twice a week. That bottle dragged on for a long time. I have since moved on to other brands like NOW and NeoCell Collagen with no gastric irritation and fantastic face-firming result.

no difference after one month

Posted by Reviewer3150549 on Apr 11, 2013

I have not noticed any difference

효과못느낌

Posted by Reviewer2852404 on Apr 16, 2013

약간 촉촉해지긴하는데,,,너무 미미함. 난 절대 무딘 편이 아님... 사람에 따라 차이가 있나봐여 물론 다른사람 하는대로 나도 콜라겐가루랑 같이 먹었음

Use of Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate.

Posted by Reviewer2576699 on May 20, 2012

I had to discontinue use of this product after 2 weeks of use due to abdominal cramping. Did not notice any results from it. Thank you.

Not quite

Posted by Reviewer3276450 on Apr 26, 2012

I tried this brand and the NOW brand and out of the two, NOW gives noticeable results. Joint relief and kick butt skin (plumper, softer.. everything you want skin to be) and yes, the famous lip plumping as well which varies from person to person. All of this almost immediately.. weird. Doctor's best, for me, was not effective at all. Joint pain was slightly less, but nothing to write home (or here) about. Everyone will see different results though, so if you try this brand or any other, make sure you switch brands before giving up if it doesn't work out.

Causes Restless leg and Joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Jun 29, 2013

It did the opposite for my wife instead of getting rid of joint pain it made it worst. It also gave her restless leg,insomnia and headaches. She is getting back on Solgar Vegetal silica it is the only product that helped her.

Did Not work for me

Posted by 5660079802010425208 on Sep 22, 2013

I am 58 y.o and had have osteoarthritis pain on my knees. I also have very visible eye bags. Have been taking glucosamine/chondroitin which fixes my knee problem and resumed my active lifestyle. With all the rave reviews of this product I thought it would not only further add to my existing glucosamine/chondroitin remedy but fixes my eye bags too. Unfortunately after taking 1-a-day for 2 weeks, I saw no difference to my eye bags nor anything to my skin. And strangely I developed a skin abscess on my butt! So I stopped taking it and my butt normalised itself in a few days. Of course to prove the cause effect of the product on my butt or skin, I should repeat the process but am not too bothered for now...

Bottle supposed to contain 60 - only contained 45 capsules

Posted by Reviewer1699249 on May 24, 2014

This negative review is because of the egregious nature of the problem. And the problem is capsule count was shorted by a considerable amount. The label on this bottle of hyaluronic acid (with chondroitin sulfate) says it contains 60 capsules. The marketing page here at iHerb says the same thing. BUT the bottle that we received -- with "safety packaging" all sealed up and intact -- only contained 45 capsules. That is 25% less product that the bottle was supposed to contain. 25% is a LOT, that's a big difference. Mfr cannot say this was just a "counting error."

***** I got 50capsules. not 60 capsules.

Posted by 5169481422058033921 on Mar 04, 2014

Be aware that this also can happen to you. It was supposed to have 60capsules but I got only 50capsules. Just check when you get the products. ---> I got refund from Iherb. I am very impressed on their quick reply and action. I can trust them and definetly order again.

did not work at all

Posted by Reviewer2179611 on Aug 16, 2011

Very dissapointed. There is no change in my joint pain whatsoever after three weeks. I will finish my 4 bottles and hope to see some improvement. I was really hoping this product would help me but it seems like snake oil like the many products I have tried in the past.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »