will order again

Posted by Reviewer3132529 on Oct 28, 2011

Iam so happy that I found this thing! For two years Iam using Perfectil Platinum for my skin and pay 57$ each month, also buy expensive cremes. But I could never imagine, that changes in my appearance could be so dramatical, until I tried this stuff. Just in few weeks my face become so much younger and beautiful that I feel young again!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Sep 17, 2009

My Friend had low back pain and took this twice the next morning the low back pain was gone! I have ordered this for my aunt and will get more for myself. thanks IHerb for a great product at a fantastic price.

Quite good thing

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 18, 2012

Not a miracle after use of total bottle but it really helped to hydrate my skin a little bit. I had very dry skin all over whole body. After taking shower, I was in need to hydrate my skin with huge amount of various oils. After using this product I need less oils indeed. I will continue using this product and try various companies, because I want good skin complexion.

It helps my dry skin

Posted by nuanlawan on Sep 01, 2011

I took this for a week and I do notice the change. my skin is moister and softer :) Very good product come with the low price. My mom also takes this stuff and it also helps my mom's aging dry skin. I can notice the significant result on my mom skin. Her skin looks much more better than before.

Great for skin

Posted by Bubbamama on Mar 17, 2010

My skin is looking better and i have less break outs now.

works really well

Posted by Reviewer2314959 on Nov 02, 2009

the feeling of smoothness in my mobility is really pleasant after taking this. worked very fast like in couple of days. i would recommend this to any aging bodies or to anybody with joint problems.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2134084 on Apr 10, 2009

I have found this to hydrate my skin along with Fish oil capsules

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1480340 on Oct 21, 2009

All joint and back pain gone in about a week!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1181041 on Apr 02, 2009

It helps me keep healthy joints and skin.

Wonderful for your skin!

Posted by Reviewer3292517 on Apr 19, 2011

This product is really great for your skin: it replenishes it and helps to get rid of any scars (I have many due to acne)while making it younger. After two weeks of taking 2 pills every day my skin looks so much healthier than before!