Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 capsules

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Jan 25, 2010

This product made my joints ache but then I have a very compromised immune system, so I wasn't surprised. My son also takes it and he told me that it is helping him. He is a butcher and the same movement over and over again on a daily basis has made his elbow painful. Glad to find something that not only helps the pain but will do some repairing in the joint.

Use of Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate.

Posted by Reviewer2576699 on May 20, 2012

I had to discontinue use of this product after 2 weeks of use due to abdominal cramping. Did not notice any results from it. Thank you.

Not quite

Posted by Reviewer3276450 on Apr 26, 2012

I tried this brand and the NOW brand and out of the two, NOW gives noticeable results. Joint relief and kick butt skin (plumper, softer.. everything you want skin to be) and yes, the famous lip plumping as well which varies from person to person. All of this almost immediately.. weird. Doctor's best, for me, was not effective at all. Joint pain was slightly less, but nothing to write home (or here) about. Everyone will see different results though, so if you try this brand or any other, make sure you switch brands before giving up if it doesn't work out.

HA Effect

Posted by Reviewer1403693 on Aug 02, 2006

I have been taking this product for about 8 months especially for my knees. I am a bicyclist and arthritis has caused a great deal of knee pain making riding difficult. This product has obviously built up the cartilage that the doctors said could never be re-generated. It has worked wonders for me and I plan to keep taking it for a LONG time. BTW, I'm 70 years old.

After three days, no knee pain

Posted by Reviewer1487893 on Feb 21, 2007

I've had knee pain going up and down stairs for about 4 years now. Days after playing basketball it was REALLY bad - it made me walk funny. I've been looking for a solution that wasn't just a pain reliever. I wanted something to actually work on repairing my joints. I tried this after reading about H.A. over the past three months. I wish I'd tried it sooner. THREE DAYS into it's use, my knees were feeling so good it would shock me in the morning when I walked down the stairs. I have a little baby and if she cried in the night before, I HATED to take her downstairs due to the knee pain. Now when I get up with her I'll take that first step down the stairs, ready for the pain, and then think "Oh YEAH! It doesn't hurt anymore! Woo HOO!" I think my wife is sick of hearing about how good my new knees feel, but I don't care.

Works for her

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Aug 26, 2010

Got this for my girlfriend who cares about her skin. She had comments from her friend recently saying her skin looks much better (it is normally very good, so this is a further improvement).

Pain in shoulder gone.

Posted by Reviewer1084840 on Oct 25, 2007

When I was a teenager I was in a car accident and hurt my shoulder. I have always had pains in the shoulder and some days it was very painful. Since I started this product and stayed faithful for six months on the pills my pain has disappeared. I attribute this pain loss to the Hyaluronic Acid. Excellent product.

Holy Pajamas, it works.

Posted by Reviewer3321510 on Mar 02, 2010

So I'm gonna be 30 in 2 weeks and my skin isn't taking it too well. Years of smoking doesn't help, I suppose. But I've been taking this supplement for a week (along with "schizandra", which you can get on iherb, too) and yes, I can see a difference. This stuff somehow plumps your face in all the right places. I seriously don't see how that's possible, but even my husband noticed, and he's not the most observant person. Plus, my knees and shoulders don't hurt as much when I go up & down stairs. I have fibromyalgia, and a lot of my normal achey annoyances are just gone. So I give the Hyaluronic Acid 5 stars. Oh, and my mother in law is taking it too, cause her thumb jams. Now it doesn't hurt her (or pop), so I'm now the GOOD daughter in law, since I suggested this stuff. Awesome! : )

Saved from Shoulder Surgery

Posted by Anntann on Jul 05, 2012

It's been five years since my Bursa and Cartilage were removed from my right shoulder and the next step the Dr. said would be "replacement"! I take 4 capsules Hyaluronic Acid per day and have more mobility than the Dr. expected and little pain. I had occasion to be without it for four days and what a difference! I stock up and plan to never need the surgery!

Working for Psoriatic Arthritis Pain and Swelling

Posted by Reviewer2946212 on Jan 23, 2012

I have been taking methotrexate and hydrochloroquine for psoriatic arthritis. I have pain and swelling in my right hand, ankle and foot, as well as psoriasis on my scalp. I have been sufferning with the side-effects from the prescription medications of headaches, nausea and fatigue, without complete releif of my symptoms. I decided that rather than take the next step and try higher doses, or stronger medication, I would cease taking prescription medications and try Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate, based on the positive reveiws it has received. I have been taking it for a month now, with no other medication, and I do not have any pain in my hand or ankle. I have some pain in my foot, and no releif of my psoriasis. But this is exactly the same as the prescription medication. I am completely side-effect free! Which makes it well worth it!