HA Effect

Posted by Reviewer1403693 on Aug 02, 2006

I have been taking this product for about 8 months especially for my knees. I am a bicyclist and arthritis has caused a great deal of knee pain making riding difficult. This product has obviously built up the cartilage that the doctors said could never be re-generated. It has worked wonders for me and I plan to keep taking it for a LONG time. BTW, I'm 70 years old.

Love the stuff

Posted by Reviewer2426489 on Aug 28, 2008

If I miss a day or two I can feel it. My knees hurt, my sholders ache. Great product at a great price! thank you!

Joint relief.

Posted by Reviewer1053901 on Apr 09, 2010

I take the hyaluronic acid for joint relief. It helps with the carpal tunnel and with TMJ pain. I recommend this product.

Use of Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate.

Posted by Reviewer2576699 on May 20, 2012

I had to discontinue use of this product after 2 weeks of use due to abdominal cramping. Did not notice any results from it. Thank you.

After three days, no knee pain

Posted by Reviewer1487893 on Feb 21, 2007

I've had knee pain going up and down stairs for about 4 years now. Days after playing basketball it was REALLY bad - it made me walk funny. I've been looking for a solution that wasn't just a pain reliever. I wanted something to actually work on repairing my joints. I tried this after reading about H.A. over the past three months. I wish I'd tried it sooner. THREE DAYS into it's use, my knees were feeling so good it would shock me in the morning when I walked down the stairs. I have a little baby and if she cried in the night before, I HATED to take her downstairs due to the knee pain. Now when I get up with her I'll take that first step down the stairs, ready for the pain, and then think "Oh YEAH! It doesn't hurt anymore! Woo HOO!" I think my wife is sick of hearing about how good my new knees feel, but I don't care.

Pain in shoulder gone.

Posted by Reviewer1084840 on Oct 25, 2007

When I was a teenager I was in a car accident and hurt my shoulder. I have always had pains in the shoulder and some days it was very painful. Since I started this product and stayed faithful for six months on the pills my pain has disappeared. I attribute this pain loss to the Hyaluronic Acid. Excellent product.

Works for her

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Aug 26, 2010

Got this for my girlfriend who cares about her skin. She had comments from her friend recently saying her skin looks much better (it is normally very good, so this is a further improvement).

Saved from Shoulder Surgery

Posted by Anntann on Jul 05, 2012

It's been five years since my Bursa and Cartilage were removed from my right shoulder and the next step the Dr. said would be "replacement"! I take 4 capsules Hyaluronic Acid per day and have more mobility than the Dr. expected and little pain. I had occasion to be without it for four days and what a difference! I stock up and plan to never need the surgery!

Doctors Best Hyaluronic Acid-[60] 50 mg caps.

Posted by Reviewer1501989 on Dec 07, 2008

I am 70 and have had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since age 38 thus have been unable to walk more than a city block since 1999. I had been taking glucosamine,chondroitin,MSN tablets since 2000.With my knees and hips getting worse I switched to softgels about three months ago. BIG MISTAKE. Within 2 weeks my joints were so loose as to constantly become misalligned with terrible pain. After about a month I read about hyaluronic acid. I bought this product and another brand. The pain lessened within a few days. Almost total relief occurred about a week after I started to wear knee supports to let my sockets fill in properly. At this point I can not state that Drs.Best is superior to some other brand. I can only say that hyaluranic acid is great.

Holy Pajamas, it works.

Posted by Reviewer3321510 on Mar 02, 2010

So I'm gonna be 30 in 2 weeks and my skin isn't taking it too well. Years of smoking doesn't help, I suppose. But I've been taking this supplement for a week (along with "schizandra", which you can get on iherb, too) and yes, I can see a difference. This stuff somehow plumps your face in all the right places. I seriously don't see how that's possible, but even my husband noticed, and he's not the most observant person. Plus, my knees and shoulders don't hurt as much when I go up & down stairs. I have fibromyalgia, and a lot of my normal achey annoyances are just gone. So I give the Hyaluronic Acid 5 stars. Oh, and my mother in law is taking it too, cause her thumb jams. Now it doesn't hurt her (or pop), so I'm now the GOOD daughter in law, since I suggested this stuff. Awesome! : )