Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 Capsules

100% WORKS !!!

Posted by Reviewer3350081 on Feb 11, 2012

LOVE THIS PRODUCT !!! NEW SKIN in 2 WEEKS !!!

Not quite

Posted by Reviewer3276450 on Apr 26, 2012

I tried this brand and the NOW brand and out of the two, NOW gives noticeable results. Joint relief and kick butt skin (plumper, softer.. everything you want skin to be) and yes, the famous lip plumping as well which varies from person to person. All of this almost immediately.. weird. Doctor's best, for me, was not effective at all. Joint pain was slightly less, but nothing to write home (or here) about. Everyone will see different results though, so if you try this brand or any other, make sure you switch brands before giving up if it doesn't work out.

Pain in shoulder gone.

Posted by Reviewer1084840 on Oct 25, 2007

When I was a teenager I was in a car accident and hurt my shoulder. I have always had pains in the shoulder and some days it was very painful. Since I started this product and stayed faithful for six months on the pills my pain has disappeared. I attribute this pain loss to the Hyaluronic Acid. Excellent product.

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 capsules

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Jan 25, 2010

This product made my joints ache but then I have a very compromised immune system, so I wasn't surprised. My son also takes it and he told me that it is helping him. He is a butcher and the same movement over and over again on a daily basis has made his elbow painful. Glad to find something that not only helps the pain but will do some repairing in the joint.

Doctors Best Hyaluronic Acid-[60] 50 mg caps.

Posted by Reviewer1501989 on Dec 07, 2008

I am 70 and have had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since age 38 thus have been unable to walk more than a city block since 1999. I had been taking glucosamine,chondroitin,MSN tablets since 2000.With my knees and hips getting worse I switched to softgels about three months ago. BIG MISTAKE. Within 2 weeks my joints were so loose as to constantly become misalligned with terrible pain. After about a month I read about hyaluronic acid. I bought this product and another brand. The pain lessened within a few days. Almost total relief occurred about a week after I started to wear knee supports to let my sockets fill in properly. At this point I can not state that Drs.Best is superior to some other brand. I can only say that hyaluranic acid is great.