Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 Capsules

Not quite

Posted by Reviewer3276450 From Canada on Apr 26, 2012

I tried this brand and the NOW brand and out of the two, NOW gives noticeable results. Joint relief and kick butt skin (plumper, softer.. everything you want skin to be) and yes, the famous lip plumping as well which varies from person to person. All of this almost immediately.. weird. Doctor's best, for me, was not effective at all. Joint pain was slightly less, but nothing to write home (or here) about. Everyone will see different results though, so if you try this brand or any other, make sure you switch brands before giving up if it doesn't work out.

100% WORKS !!!

Posted by Reviewer3350081 From Brazil on Feb 11, 2012

LOVE THIS PRODUCT !!! NEW SKIN in 2 WEEKS !!!

Amazing result for skin beauty!!!

Posted by My-Review-Page From Canada on Oct 09, 2013

One of my relatives is using this product to stay young. She is amazed at the result. Her skin is softer, smoother and the wrinkles are disappearing. For her skin beauty, she is also taking WHOLEFOOD vitamin C (Product Number: GOL-11655) which increases production of both hyaluronic acid and collagen in skin.

After three days, no knee pain

Posted by Reviewer1487893 From Utah on Feb 21, 2007

I've had knee pain going up and down stairs for about 4 years now. Days after playing basketball it was REALLY bad - it made me walk funny. I've been looking for a solution that wasn't just a pain reliever. I wanted something to actually work on repairing my joints. I tried this after reading about H.A. over the past three months. I wish I'd tried it sooner. THREE DAYS into it's use, my knees were feeling so good it would shock me in the morning when I walked down the stairs. I have a little baby and if she cried in the night before, I HATED to take her downstairs due to the knee pain. Now when I get up with her I'll take that first step down the stairs, ready for the pain, and then think "Oh YEAH! It doesn't hurt anymore! Woo HOO!" I think my wife is sick of hearing about how good my new knees feel, but I don't care.

Doctors Best Hyaluronic Acid-[60] 50 mg caps.

Posted by Reviewer1501989 From California on Dec 07, 2008

I am 70 and have had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since age 38 thus have been unable to walk more than a city block since 1999. I had been taking glucosamine,chondroitin,MSN tablets since 2000.With my knees and hips getting worse I switched to softgels about three months ago. BIG MISTAKE. Within 2 weeks my joints were so loose as to constantly become misalligned with terrible pain. After about a month I read about hyaluronic acid. I bought this product and another brand. The pain lessened within a few days. Almost total relief occurred about a week after I started to wear knee supports to let my sockets fill in properly. At this point I can not state that Drs.Best is superior to some other brand. I can only say that hyaluranic acid is great.