Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 Capsules

Love the stuff

Posted by Reviewer2426489 From Texas on Aug 28, 2008

If I miss a day or two I can feel it. My knees hurt, my sholders ache. Great product at a great price! thank you!

Retired

Posted by Reviewer2854288 From Tennessee on Apr 04, 2008

Doctors best cleared up my left sholder joint about to the point that it is 90% usable. I think it was very good for Bursitis. Arthritis in the lower back I had to take Flex Comfort from Bio-Tech Labortories.

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 capsules

Posted by Reviewer1243295 From California on Jan 25, 2010

This product made my joints ache but then I have a very compromised immune system, so I wasn't surprised. My son also takes it and he told me that it is helping him. He is a butcher and the same movement over and over again on a daily basis has made his elbow painful. Glad to find something that not only helps the pain but will do some repairing in the joint.

HA Effect

Posted by Reviewer1403693 From Pennsylvania on Aug 02, 2006

I have been taking this product for about 8 months especially for my knees. I am a bicyclist and arthritis has caused a great deal of knee pain making riding difficult. This product has obviously built up the cartilage that the doctors said could never be re-generated. It has worked wonders for me and I plan to keep taking it for a LONG time. BTW, I'm 70 years old.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1172331 From Canada on Feb 29, 2012

Used in combination with neocell super collagen, this combo did not feel good. I started to get anxiety, and also my mother started to get pains in her arm like a precursor to a heart attack, it scared her, so she stopped taking it and the symptoms went away. She doesn't have a great heart to begin with, so if you have any heart issues at all, i would not recommend taking this, well at least this combination. Seems to increase blood pressure. Just listen to your body when taking any supplements!