not sure

Posted by Reviewer1172331 on Feb 29, 2012

Used in combination with neocell super collagen, this combo did not feel good. I started to get anxiety, and also my mother started to get pains in her arm like a precursor to a heart attack, it scared her, so she stopped taking it and the symptoms went away. She doesn't have a great heart to begin with, so if you have any heart issues at all, i would not recommend taking this, well at least this combination. Seems to increase blood pressure. Just listen to your body when taking any supplements!

Good

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jul 04, 2012

My mom is very happy about this product. Will order again!

Joint health and skinhydrator.

Posted by MarenS on Jul 17, 2012

Use this for 3 weeks and you will feel the hydrating effect in your skin!!

Cured my Stiff Knee and I am back to running long distance after a week of taking this supplement and break

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

This supplement cured my Stiff Knee issue and I am now back to running long distance after a week of taking this supplement and I am hoping for the best and boy, I am able to run smoothly without being "disturb" and having to stop my hobby of long distance running. This supplement is a must for those who have stiff joint and needs this extra supplement to fix the problem.Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Doctors Best, Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer3171491 on Jun 11, 2011

Like the product. The swelling in my hands have subsided with the use of the product.

***** I got 50capsules. not 60 capsules.

Posted by 5169481422058033921 on Mar 04, 2014

Be aware that this also can happen to you. It was supposed to have 60capsules but I got only 50capsules. Just check when you get the products. ---> I got refund from Iherb. I am very impressed on their quick reply and action. I can trust them and definetly order again.

Bottle supposed to contain 60 - only contained 45 capsules

Posted by Reviewer1699249 on May 24, 2014

This negative review is because of the egregious nature of the problem. And the problem is capsule count was shorted by a considerable amount. The label on this bottle of hyaluronic acid (with chondroitin sulfate) says it contains 60 capsules. The marketing page here at iHerb says the same thing. BUT the bottle that we received -- with "safety packaging" all sealed up and intact -- only contained 45 capsules. That is 25% less product that the bottle was supposed to contain. 25% is a LOT, that's a big difference. Mfr cannot say this was just a "counting error."

Wow!

Posted by coldpig on Jul 22, 2011

Chronic knee pain disappeared within a few days; amazing!!!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Apr 04, 2011

after 2 bottles of this i had to buy NOW's hyaluronic acid with msm because this was unavailable. i could tell the difference in my skin within a couple of weeks, it wasn't as good as the doctor's best. within a week of taking it intially i could see better hydration and fewer fine lines on my face. also less stiffness of the knees in the morning.i will continue to take this.

Able to work

Posted by Reviewer2351601 on Jan 23, 2011

I use this product for my worn out knee joints, After one month of use, I am now able to go to work without experiencing debilitating pain. I no longer use pain killers to start my day.I am 68 yrs old and still working high rise construction.