Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 Capsules

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 capsules

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Jan 25, 2010

This product made my joints ache but then I have a very compromised immune system, so I wasn't surprised. My son also takes it and he told me that it is helping him. He is a butcher and the same movement over and over again on a daily basis has made his elbow painful. Glad to find something that not only helps the pain but will do some repairing in the joint.

Use of Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate.

Posted by Reviewer2576699 on May 20, 2012

I had to discontinue use of this product after 2 weeks of use due to abdominal cramping. Did not notice any results from it. Thank you.

After three days, no knee pain

Posted by Reviewer1487893 on Feb 21, 2007

I've had knee pain going up and down stairs for about 4 years now. Days after playing basketball it was REALLY bad - it made me walk funny. I've been looking for a solution that wasn't just a pain reliever. I wanted something to actually work on repairing my joints. I tried this after reading about H.A. over the past three months. I wish I'd tried it sooner. THREE DAYS into it's use, my knees were feeling so good it would shock me in the morning when I walked down the stairs. I have a little baby and if she cried in the night before, I HATED to take her downstairs due to the knee pain. Now when I get up with her I'll take that first step down the stairs, ready for the pain, and then think "Oh YEAH! It doesn't hurt anymore! Woo HOO!" I think my wife is sick of hearing about how good my new knees feel, but I don't care.

HA Effect

Posted by Reviewer1403693 on Aug 02, 2006

I have been taking this product for about 8 months especially for my knees. I am a bicyclist and arthritis has caused a great deal of knee pain making riding difficult. This product has obviously built up the cartilage that the doctors said could never be re-generated. It has worked wonders for me and I plan to keep taking it for a LONG time. BTW, I'm 70 years old.

Doctors Best Hyaluronic Acid-[60] 50 mg caps.

Posted by Reviewer1501989 on Dec 07, 2008

I am 70 and have had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since age 38 thus have been unable to walk more than a city block since 1999. I had been taking glucosamine,chondroitin,MSN tablets since 2000.With my knees and hips getting worse I switched to softgels about three months ago. BIG MISTAKE. Within 2 weeks my joints were so loose as to constantly become misalligned with terrible pain. After about a month I read about hyaluronic acid. I bought this product and another brand. The pain lessened within a few days. Almost total relief occurred about a week after I started to wear knee supports to let my sockets fill in properly. At this point I can not state that Drs.Best is superior to some other brand. I can only say that hyaluranic acid is great.