Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 Capsules

After three days, no knee pain

Posted by Reviewer1487893 on Feb 21, 2007

I've had knee pain going up and down stairs for about 4 years now. Days after playing basketball it was REALLY bad - it made me walk funny. I've been looking for a solution that wasn't just a pain reliever. I wanted something to actually work on repairing my joints. I tried this after reading about H.A. over the past three months. I wish I'd tried it sooner. THREE DAYS into it's use, my knees were feeling so good it would shock me in the morning when I walked down the stairs. I have a little baby and if she cried in the night before, I HATED to take her downstairs due to the knee pain. Now when I get up with her I'll take that first step down the stairs, ready for the pain, and then think "Oh YEAH! It doesn't hurt anymore! Woo HOO!" I think my wife is sick of hearing about how good my new knees feel, but I don't care.

Love the stuff

Posted by Reviewer2426489 on Aug 28, 2008

If I miss a day or two I can feel it. My knees hurt, my sholders ache. Great product at a great price! thank you!

Retired

Posted by Reviewer2854288 on Apr 04, 2008

Doctors best cleared up my left sholder joint about to the point that it is 90% usable. I think it was very good for Bursitis. Arthritis in the lower back I had to take Flex Comfort from Bio-Tech Labortories.

HA Effect

Posted by Reviewer1403693 on Aug 02, 2006

I have been taking this product for about 8 months especially for my knees. I am a bicyclist and arthritis has caused a great deal of knee pain making riding difficult. This product has obviously built up the cartilage that the doctors said could never be re-generated. It has worked wonders for me and I plan to keep taking it for a LONG time. BTW, I'm 70 years old.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1172331 on Feb 29, 2012

Used in combination with neocell super collagen, this combo did not feel good. I started to get anxiety, and also my mother started to get pains in her arm like a precursor to a heart attack, it scared her, so she stopped taking it and the symptoms went away. She doesn't have a great heart to begin with, so if you have any heart issues at all, i would not recommend taking this, well at least this combination. Seems to increase blood pressure. Just listen to your body when taking any supplements!