HA Effect

Posted by Reviewer1403693 on Aug 02, 2006

I have been taking this product for about 8 months especially for my knees. I am a bicyclist and arthritis has caused a great deal of knee pain making riding difficult. This product has obviously built up the cartilage that the doctors said could never be re-generated. It has worked wonders for me and I plan to keep taking it for a LONG time. BTW, I'm 70 years old.

Pain in shoulder gone.

Posted by Reviewer1084840 on Oct 25, 2007

When I was a teenager I was in a car accident and hurt my shoulder. I have always had pains in the shoulder and some days it was very painful. Since I started this product and stayed faithful for six months on the pills my pain has disappeared. I attribute this pain loss to the Hyaluronic Acid. Excellent product.

After three days, no knee pain

Posted by Reviewer1487893 on Feb 21, 2007

I've had knee pain going up and down stairs for about 4 years now. Days after playing basketball it was REALLY bad - it made me walk funny. I've been looking for a solution that wasn't just a pain reliever. I wanted something to actually work on repairing my joints. I tried this after reading about H.A. over the past three months. I wish I'd tried it sooner. THREE DAYS into it's use, my knees were feeling so good it would shock me in the morning when I walked down the stairs. I have a little baby and if she cried in the night before, I HATED to take her downstairs due to the knee pain. Now when I get up with her I'll take that first step down the stairs, ready for the pain, and then think "Oh YEAH! It doesn't hurt anymore! Woo HOO!" I think my wife is sick of hearing about how good my new knees feel, but I don't care.

Love the stuff

Posted by Reviewer2426489 on Aug 28, 2008

If I miss a day or two I can feel it. My knees hurt, my sholders ache. Great product at a great price! thank you!

Joint relief.

Posted by Reviewer1053901 on Apr 09, 2010

I take the hyaluronic acid for joint relief. It helps with the carpal tunnel and with TMJ pain. I recommend this product.