• Doctor's Best uses pharmaceutical-grade carnitine fumarate, manufactured by Sigma-Tau of Italy.
    Special Pricing for a Limited Time!

• Reviews | English

Best service on internet, best products

Posted by Reviewer3139820 on Feb 15, 2011

I use L-Carnitine with every meal i eat.carnitine converts,body fat in to suger energy.keps me fit and trim. Al

Great value; BE ADVISED

Posted by Reviewer1747652 on Jan 30, 2008

This is a great product. Remember, however, carnitine salts like this are different form acetyl forms. So do your research and make sure you are getting the one you want. Thanks IHERB

Doctor's Best L-Carnitine Fumarate

Posted by Reviewer2244867 on Jan 01, 2009

My experience is a sample of one (person). For me Carnitine appears to have improved my mood and energy. I shall continue to take this for the foreseeable future.

l-carnitine for enlarged thyroid

Posted by Reviewer3320432 on Mar 12, 2007

Works great for reducing the size of your thyroid 1000mg to 1500mg every day. Has an added bonus of reducing lipids in blood and increasing muscle tone. GREAT PRODUCT!!

Doctor's Best Best L-Carnitine Fumarate 855 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2694564 on Nov 10, 2008

I have CFS. Years ago, I was told to start taking L-carnitine, but I couldn't afford it. Thanks to the amazing price for this product, I was able to buy enough to take 4-6 gms/day for the next 6 months. I've been taking it for less than a month, but I think it's helping increase my energy. I'll update after 8 weeks. Thanks i-herb for making it possible for me to finally see if this helps.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2085318 on Jan 17, 2012

Love, Love, love this product. Really think it keeps the weight off. Won't go a day without it.

Doctor's Best, Best-L-Carnitine Fumarate, 855 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2179877 on Dec 09, 2009

Very helpful for energy in cases of Chronic Fatigue syndrome. Be sure to get the fumarate form for muscular weakness.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2412919 on Jun 02, 2010

I've been taking the l-carnitine for about 2 weeks now and notice that it really does cut my appetite without any side effects!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1024194 on Jan 25, 2012

This is part of the Linus Pauling Heart protocol that got me off the prescription drugs that were killing me. Got my life back.

Really helps you to burn fat...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... while exercising. I take 4 of these just before an exercise, and it makes you sweat like a pig. I've really noticed the difference on my body and have lost weight and excess fat quite rapidly. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.