• Doctor's Best uses pharmaceutical-grade carnitine fumarate, manufactured by Sigma-Tau of Italy.
    Special Pricing for a Limited Time!

• Customer Ratings

l-carnitine for enlarged thyroid

Posted by Reviewer3320432 on Mar 12, 2007

Works great for reducing the size of your thyroid 1000mg to 1500mg every day. Has an added bonus of reducing lipids in blood and increasing muscle tone. GREAT PRODUCT!!

Doctor's Best Best L-Carnitine Fumarate 855 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2694564 on Nov 10, 2008

I have CFS. Years ago, I was told to start taking L-carnitine, but I couldn't afford it. Thanks to the amazing price for this product, I was able to buy enough to take 4-6 gms/day for the next 6 months. I've been taking it for less than a month, but I think it's helping increase my energy. I'll update after 8 weeks. Thanks i-herb for making it possible for me to finally see if this helps.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2085318 on Jan 17, 2012

Love, Love, love this product. Really think it keeps the weight off. Won't go a day without it.

Doctor's Best L-Carnitine Fumarate

Posted by Reviewer2244867 on Jan 01, 2009

My experience is a sample of one (person). For me Carnitine appears to have improved my mood and energy. I shall continue to take this for the foreseeable future.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2707637 on May 05, 2009

Excellent product for burning fat and increasing energy! Great Product!

Doctor's Best, Best-L-Carnitine Fumarate, 855 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2179877 on Dec 09, 2009

Very helpful for energy in cases of Chronic Fatigue syndrome. Be sure to get the fumarate form for muscular weakness.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2412919 on Jun 02, 2010

I've been taking the l-carnitine for about 2 weeks now and notice that it really does cut my appetite without any side effects!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2617520 on Dec 19, 2007

I definately feel more energy when I use this before working out. I take 3 with 6 taps of Pyruvate...

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1024194 on Jan 25, 2012

This is part of the Linus Pauling Heart protocol that got me off the prescription drugs that were killing me. Got my life back.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2798035 on Dec 06, 2010

No stomach problems and it seems to help with feeling of well being and stress management!