• Doctor's Best uses pharmaceutical-grade carnitine fumarate, manufactured by Sigma-Tau of Italy.
    Special Pricing for a Limited Time!

• Customer Ratings

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1024194 on Jan 25, 2012

This is part of the Linus Pauling Heart protocol that got me off the prescription drugs that were killing me. Got my life back.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2798035 on Dec 06, 2010

No stomach problems and it seems to help with feeling of well being and stress management!

Dry Mouth

Posted by Reviewer1177329 on Nov 21, 2010

Gave me dry mouth for the first few days. I don't know how common this is, but I confirmed through research that it does happen to some people. Start at a low dose.

not helpful to me

Posted by Reviewer2302376 on May 21, 2012

I've been using D-Ribose, CoQ10 Gels and L-Carnitine together. They apparently lower a person's blood sugar and blood pressure. In stead of more energy, I was so tired that I had to take a nap after taking them. Now I take them in the evenings, not sure if they make any difference. It's a huge disappointment because I was really looking forward to extra energy and losing weight.

heart health at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1255231 on Sep 12, 2009

I have been using l-carnitine fumarate for quite a while but got burnt out on the high cost. this has been a great find! Was at first concerned it would not digest as well as the previous product, but I have not had any problems. Much gratitude. There is a lot of research on this product. I use it as a preventive since both my parents had heart disease. i am well into middle age and do not plan to go there. Ever!!

Fat loss, heart health, and energy

Posted by mikeinbc on Jul 13, 2012

I've been taking Doctor's Best L Carnitine Fumarate for over a month now. It's giving me a much needed boost in energy and I've lost 8 pounds. I take this supplement with the other components of Dr Sinatra's metabolic cardiology formula. This formula involves D-ribose, COQ10, magnesium, and L-carnitine. I have added R Alpha Lipoic Acid as a important co-factor for L-carnitine. I do not have a heart condition but I'm 47 and my family has a history of heart issues. The four items taken together not only protect my heart but also produce extra energy that I'm really enjoying.

Great for energy

Posted by Reviewer2494531 on Mar 13, 2011

I have CFS. Take 4 1st thing in the morning alone with 1tbs of coconut oil. Swish the oil into a mixture with water in the mouth 30 mins before work-out. It really helps with energy production ! My walks are no longer a terrible effort.

Don't be fooled by Acetyl L-carnitine version!

Posted by Reviewer3022626 on Aug 29, 2011

THIS STUFF WORKS! Even 1 pil make the deal, acetyl version I didn't feel, but this one I feel a lot of energy!

DB L-Carnitine Fumarate

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Aug 12, 2011

Am trying this following my heart failure. Seems to give more energy.

Energy, Not Hungry

Posted by Reviewer1431388 on Oct 20, 2009

Great stuff, Good energy with less hunger, no jitters