• Doctor's Best uses pharmaceutical-grade carnitine fumarate, manufactured by Sigma-Tau of Italy.
    Special Pricing for a Limited Time!

• Reviews | English

works well

Posted by Reviewer2412919 on Jun 02, 2010

I've been taking the l-carnitine for about 2 weeks now and notice that it really does cut my appetite without any side effects!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2798035 on Dec 06, 2010

No stomach problems and it seems to help with feeling of well being and stress management!

Really helps you to burn fat...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... while exercising. I take 4 of these just before an exercise, and it makes you sweat like a pig. I've really noticed the difference on my body and have lost weight and excess fat quite rapidly. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Dry Mouth

Posted by Reviewer1177329 on Nov 21, 2010

Gave me dry mouth for the first few days. I don't know how common this is, but I confirmed through research that it does happen to some people. Start at a low dose.

heart health at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1255231 on Sep 12, 2009

I have been using l-carnitine fumarate for quite a while but got burnt out on the high cost. this has been a great find! Was at first concerned it would not digest as well as the previous product, but I have not had any problems. Much gratitude. There is a lot of research on this product. I use it as a preventive since both my parents had heart disease. i am well into middle age and do not plan to go there. Ever!!

old 'professor'

Posted by Reviewer2312776 on Jun 24, 2008

Excellent! I take daily! I follow Dr. Davis' 'Track Your Plaque' program and this is part of the regimen.

Great for energy

Posted by Reviewer2494531 on Mar 13, 2011

I have CFS. Take 4 1st thing in the morning alone with 1tbs of coconut oil. Swish the oil into a mixture with water in the mouth 30 mins before work-out. It really helps with energy production ! My walks are no longer a terrible effort.

Don't be fooled by Acetyl L-carnitine version!

Posted by Reviewer3022626 on Aug 29, 2011

THIS STUFF WORKS! Even 1 pil make the deal, acetyl version I didn't feel, but this one I feel a lot of energy!

very good!

Posted by Reviewer2061766 on Oct 09, 2011

I bought this caps for my grandmother for her RA. In the winter,she felt so bad all over her body,especially her knees. After using these caps , she felt excellent good. I think these caps will be her best gift!

Fat loss, heart health, and energy

Posted by mikeinbc on Jul 13, 2012

I've been taking Doctor's Best L Carnitine Fumarate for over a month now. It's giving me a much needed boost in energy and I've lost 8 pounds. I take this supplement with the other components of Dr Sinatra's metabolic cardiology formula. This formula involves D-ribose, COQ10, magnesium, and L-carnitine. I have added R Alpha Lipoic Acid as a important co-factor for L-carnitine. I do not have a heart condition but I'm 47 and my family has a history of heart issues. The four items taken together not only protect my heart but also produce extra energy that I'm really enjoying.