• Doctor's Best uses pharmaceutical-grade carnitine fumarate, manufactured by Sigma-Tau of Italy.
    Special Pricing for a Limited Time!

• Reviews | English

DB L-Carnitine Fumarate

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Aug 12, 2011

Am trying this following my heart failure. Seems to give more energy.

Energy, Not Hungry

Posted by Reviewer1431388 on Oct 20, 2009

Great stuff, Good energy with less hunger, no jitters

Personel Use

Posted by Reviewer2871568 on Mar 17, 2010

This product was 100% IN ACCORDANCE WITH MY EXPECTATIONS

Great Formula!

Posted by Reviewer2693711 on Nov 26, 2008

I really like this product because it is easy to take on without food and doesn't upset my stomach. Also, it only requires a few capsules to reach published therapeutic doses.

Congestive Heart Failure

Posted by 5226168308609831615 on Jan 10, 2014

I read about taking CoQ10 and L-Carnitine as a supplement for helping a damaged heart. The author recommended L-Carnitine Fumarate as the most effective source. Doctor's Best has the formula rights and iHerb has the best price. Note, however, the 855mg tables contain only 500mg of L-Carnitine so plan for it to be a 500mg+ dosage in actuality.

Increases energy

Posted by Reviewer2938301 on Oct 24, 2011

Before taking this L-Carnitine, I usually got tired and needed to sleep soon after dinner. After taking this, I can stay awake and energetic for 2 - 4 more hours. I found the best time to take it is night time. If I take it in the morning, I'll have a hard time falling asleep at night. It doesn't seem to make a difference in weight management.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2046087 on Oct 30, 2007

I have noticed a difference in my fat metabolism since taking this product. I will continue taking it.

Burns fat

Posted by Reviewer1044478 on Jul 21, 2010

it does burn fat, i take 2 caps morning on empty stomach, and 2 caps before bed. good price and product.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1894123 on Jul 08, 2009

oh my god, the first day i tried it without food, hungry dizzy, the second day i tried it with foods, the same thing happenned no energy, i was not sure because i took other supplement at the same time vitamine 3 cq 10 vit c, so i tried it on its own and it did the same, i was really disappointed because of it i was not able to work out the day i took it, i'm looking for a supplement to help me not being so hungry, i think i'm insulin sensitive and i tried so many things so the next thing i'm going to try is gymnema sylvestra,

Great along with statins

Posted by Reviewer1072619 on Jun 10, 2009

Helps along with coq10 to restore energy from using statins.