• Doctor's Best uses pharmaceutical-grade carnitine fumarate, manufactured by Sigma-Tau of Italy.
    Special Pricing for a Limited Time!

• Customer Ratings

Personel Use

Posted by Reviewer2871568 on Mar 17, 2010

This product was 100% IN ACCORDANCE WITH MY EXPECTATIONS

Great Formula!

Posted by Reviewer2693711 on Nov 26, 2008

I really like this product because it is easy to take on without food and doesn't upset my stomach. Also, it only requires a few capsules to reach published therapeutic doses.

Increases energy

Posted by Reviewer2938301 on Oct 24, 2011

Before taking this L-Carnitine, I usually got tired and needed to sleep soon after dinner. After taking this, I can stay awake and energetic for 2 - 4 more hours. I found the best time to take it is night time. If I take it in the morning, I'll have a hard time falling asleep at night. It doesn't seem to make a difference in weight management.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2046087 on Oct 30, 2007

I have noticed a difference in my fat metabolism since taking this product. I will continue taking it.

old 'professor'

Posted by Reviewer2312776 on Jun 24, 2008

Excellent! I take daily! I follow Dr. Davis' 'Track Your Plaque' program and this is part of the regimen.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer2061766 on Oct 09, 2011

I bought this caps for my grandmother for her RA. In the winter,she felt so bad all over her body,especially her knees. After using these caps , she felt excellent good. I think these caps will be her best gift!

Burns fat

Posted by Reviewer1044478 on Jul 21, 2010

it does burn fat, i take 2 caps morning on empty stomach, and 2 caps before bed. good price and product.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1894123 on Jul 08, 2009

oh my god, the first day i tried it without food, hungry dizzy, the second day i tried it with foods, the same thing happenned no energy, i was not sure because i took other supplement at the same time vitamine 3 cq 10 vit c, so i tried it on its own and it did the same, i was really disappointed because of it i was not able to work out the day i took it, i'm looking for a supplement to help me not being so hungry, i think i'm insulin sensitive and i tried so many things so the next thing i'm going to try is gymnema sylvestra,

Best dosage...

Posted by Reviewer2004732 on Feb 03, 2009

Good high dosage in large packs. Fewer pills is gooood.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1694974 on Nov 16, 2007

Highly recommended for quality and value!