• Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

A Plus for Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1227770 on Sep 12, 2011

I have a REAL problem sleeping. I don't like having to take this as it must put other amino acids out of balance but its the only thing that will work for me right now. I take 3-4 with Taurine and usually can sleep pretty well.

Definately help with sleep

Posted by Reviewer3065079 on Sep 09, 2011

I've been taking 2 before bed & I'm sleeping much better. I'm having quite intense dreams though since the first night taking them! The anti-depressant effect is mild so far, but I'm hoping it's just because I've only been taking them for 2 weeks and I hope it's more pronounced after a month or so. Excellent service as usual from iHerb.

better night's sleep

Posted by healthy-in-a-toxic-world on Aug 22, 2011

Bought these for my 66 year old father who had been suffering from interrupted sleep for years (frequently waking up at 4am and remaining awake until 6am). by the 2nd night of taking 2 capsules before bed he reported a 'noticeably deeper sleep'. 2 weeks on and my dad is still taking them and still enjoying a deeper quality of sleep, feeling more rested in the mornings.

Big help with stress!

Posted by HCGCoach on Aug 12, 2011

Many years this wasn't even available, and this price and dosage is great. I love this brand and how it is in veggie caps with no icky exipients!

Good for Depression

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Jul 31, 2011

I am taking these at night. I needed a prescription to import them into NZ, but they have been great. A bonus in they help maintain good sleep. I am now almost weaned off SSRI, which have many side-effects and must be slowly weaned off from.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2377988 on Jul 10, 2011

Wonderful Product, makes me feel great

great product

Posted by Reviewer1151037 on Jun 08, 2011

It!s very effective and well tolerated.

really helped me sleep ,brilliant.

Posted by Reviewer1296493 on Apr 20, 2011

Great for a good nights sleep ,and the service from IHERB is fantastic ,great product.

Trip to .....

Posted by Reviewer1311289 on Apr 10, 2011

This product is an excellent sleep aid. I would recommend to my friends and family.

Good night rest!

Posted by Reviewer1012546 on Mar 31, 2011

Perfect if combined with melatonin