• Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer1901077 on Feb 08, 2011

Thank you for the very fast postage. I will be purchasing these again. Wonderful sleep aid. Thank you

iHerb delivers same great product

Posted by Reviewer2921729 on Oct 24, 2010

We've been very happy with this product in the past but were have trouble finding a suitable online supplier. iHerb came up with the goods. We find we get a deeper and better quality sleep with this product. Recommend.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2198714 on Mar 14, 2011

This induces sleep within thirty minutes and I find if I do happen to wake in the middle of the night I have no trouble falling quickly back to sleep!

Love this product....

Posted by Reviewer2606654 on Mar 18, 2010

I was taking to many melatonin(approximately 24 mg total) and my Dr. wanted me to take this product with the Melatonin. Now I only take 2 L-Tryptophan and 3 melatonin, I sleep really good. Thank you. PJ from MN

Sleepy and not sad

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Dec 26, 2010

This safe tryptophan is great for using at night to help you gently fall asleep, and as a bonus, research has shown that it helps reduce depression the next day. Overall peace and calm. It isn't whack you on the head powerful, but you don't get wicked side effects from this either. I use in combination with Melissa leaves and chamomile.

helps to improve quality of sleep

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Apr 22, 2013

Now at half the bottle. I experience a deeper state of sleep after taking 2 of these before bedtime. (I take more care not to take any caffeinelike products at late afternoons/evenings since I discovered this interrupts sleep many hours after coffee's.) Does not causes any suffiness as with sleeping prescriptions. Like the fast delivery and low prices with Iherb.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer1310224 on Jan 10, 2011

No comparison between this and 5-htp. This is the original and doesn't have to metabolize in your body the same way. I've only used one other type, both were good. I've been using this for some time now.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2276197 on Jan 26, 2011

I've had trouble falling asleep for years. I've been taking this for 3 weeks now, and ever since the first night I took it, I fall asleep. Which is amazing if you know my history of insomnia. No side-effect, no grogginess the next day, just peaceful and deep sleep. I will re order!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1351094 on May 06, 2009

I am sleeping much better since I started taking Best L-Tryptophan

Works wonderful for good nights sleep

Posted by Reviewer2943679 on Jun 25, 2009

I really like this product much better than melatonen. Don't wake up with the drugged feeling.