• Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2377988 on Jul 10, 2011

Wonderful Product, makes me feel great

Good for Depression

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Jul 31, 2011

I am taking these at night. I needed a prescription to import them into NZ, but they have been great. A bonus in they help maintain good sleep. I am now almost weaned off SSRI, which have many side-effects and must be slowly weaned off from.

Big help with stress!

Posted by HCGCoach on Aug 12, 2011

Many years this wasn't even available, and this price and dosage is great. I love this brand and how it is in veggie caps with no icky exipients!

better night's sleep

Posted by healthy-in-a-toxic-world on Aug 22, 2011

Bought these for my 66 year old father who had been suffering from interrupted sleep for years (frequently waking up at 4am and remaining awake until 6am). by the 2nd night of taking 2 capsules before bed he reported a 'noticeably deeper sleep'. 2 weeks on and my dad is still taking them and still enjoying a deeper quality of sleep, feeling more rested in the mornings.

Tryptophan Benefits

Posted by Reviewer1949452 on Sep 28, 2011

Very good product,should defintately be sold worldwide. not many people seem to know about this, but most definately helps with the sleep process, and then with daytime activities to give you a much more positive outlook. Defintately will continue to use, as i much prefer the natural choice instead of doctors rx.

iHerb products

Posted by Reviewer3110547 on Oct 21, 2011

Good product, excellent price,quick delivery

Great sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on Nov 03, 2011

Use it as a sleep aid when I am over tired or restless. Helps with restless legs too. And you don't wake up groggy.

Helps with sleep

Posted by Reviewer2953495 on Nov 24, 2011

I take 5-HTP along with tryptophan, valerian and theanine with GABA for an excellent night's sleep.

Very satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer2534274 on Apr 11, 2009

I was a little concerned about ordering my supplements on line but I've very pleased at the value and perfomance I'm receiving. I had decided to try this service with one item and just ordered the rest of my amino acids from iHerb.com!

Sleep better!

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Apr 22, 2009

I think this does help me to sleep more deeply, with no side effects the next morning!