• Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1351094 on May 06, 2009

I am sleeping much better since I started taking Best L-Tryptophan

restful sleep

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Aug 11, 2009

taken at night helps to bring the sandman

Works wonderful for good nights sleep

Posted by Reviewer2943679 on Jun 25, 2009

I really like this product much better than melatonen. Don't wake up with the drugged feeling.

effective sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2381022 on Jan 21, 2010

Have used this product before and always get good results as a sleep aid. Would recommend to others.

Love this product....

Posted by Reviewer2606654 on Mar 18, 2010

I was taking to many melatonin(approximately 24 mg total) and my Dr. wanted me to take this product with the Melatonin. Now I only take 2 L-Tryptophan and 3 melatonin, I sleep really good. Thank you. PJ from MN

Great Stuff! Partial to Doctor's Best!

Posted by Reviewer2473062 on May 05, 2010

I have only been taking this supplement for about three weeks. This stuff is great! I could tell a difference after only three days. It helps me sleep much better and soundly. Also, I seem to have additional energy during the day. Thanks to Iherb for offering such a good product and great customer service.

Helps SOOO Much!

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on May 14, 2010

I love Doctor's Best L-tryptophan in 500 mg. I only have to take one pill a night and what a world of difference it makes! If you have a stressful job and/or have trouble sleeping soundly, I recommend this product. My husband has both, a stressful job and trouble sleeping. If he forgets to take his 5-htp, he can really tell. He was never able to sleep through the night, and he always came home from work stressed and irritable. Now, he sleeps soundly and seems much less affected by his stressful day. I just keep it by my bedside and take one before dozing off (since it doesn't need to be taken w/food.)

doctors best is best

Posted by Reviewer2573043 on May 20, 2010

excellent product best L Tryptophan I have taken really works for me thanks herb

Quality L-tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jun 18, 2010

I tried this after reading some reviews suggesting that for those people this version of tryptophan worked a little better. I think for me, which version to use is a wash. I can't tell the difference. But I remain impressed by the quality of Doctor's Best supplements.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2924290 on Jul 06, 2010

....great for helping get to sleep