• Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Good mood stuff

Posted by Reviewer2996839 on Jul 20, 2008

priced right, the right mg's and quantity.

review

Posted by Reviewer1915001 on Aug 02, 2008

My second order from iherb. Both orders have been received very fast. By far the best price and excellent service. Thanks. Veronica Branton

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1351094 on May 06, 2009

I am sleeping much better since I started taking Best L-Tryptophan

Very satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer2534274 on Apr 11, 2009

I was a little concerned about ordering my supplements on line but I've very pleased at the value and perfomance I'm receiving. I had decided to try this service with one item and just ordered the rest of my amino acids from iHerb.com!

Sleep better!

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Apr 22, 2009

I think this does help me to sleep more deeply, with no side effects the next morning!

Great for helping me fall asleep

Posted by Reviewer1645968 on Nov 11, 2012

I'm trying many supplements to help me sleep; so far L-tryptophan the most helpful for me; I use it with melatonin.

Just as good as prescription

Posted by MusettaRose on Jan 09, 2015

In the past I've had prescription to tryptophan, which was 3 to 4 times as expensive for me. This is just as good. I'm weaning off effexor, and I've been increasing my dose slowly with each reduction, with the help of naturalpath , to the point that I'm taking 4 tryptophan pills throughout the day, and I'm down to only 30% of my effexor pill, with absolutely no withdrawal effects!

Works wonderful for good nights sleep

Posted by Reviewer2943679 on Jun 25, 2009

I really like this product much better than melatonen. Don't wake up with the drugged feeling.

Trip to .....

Posted by Reviewer1311289 on Apr 10, 2011

This product is an excellent sleep aid. I would recommend to my friends and family.

really helped me sleep ,brilliant.

Posted by Reviewer1296493 on Apr 20, 2011

Great for a good nights sleep ,and the service from IHERB is fantastic ,great product.