• Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Helps me go to sleep

Posted by Reviewer2304393 on Mar 25, 2010

Seems to help me go to sleep. Not quite as good at helping me go to sleep, if I'm awakened in the middle of the night. I've tried multiple supplements and although its not a miracle pill, this works best to help me sleep well and feel more refreshed during the day.

Love this product....

Posted by Reviewer2606654 on Mar 18, 2010

I was taking to many melatonin(approximately 24 mg total) and my Dr. wanted me to take this product with the Melatonin. Now I only take 2 L-Tryptophan and 3 melatonin, I sleep really good. Thank you. PJ from MN

doctor's best l-tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer1439551 on Mar 14, 2010

buy this for a family member who loves this; hasn't been using very long; need a good liver for this

Talk to your Doctor First

Posted by Reviewer1857681 on Feb 14, 2010

The first few days I took the tryptophan, it helped me sleep deeper. After that I began to experience some side effects such as racing heart and some kind of perception change that is difficult to describe - just feeling detached from reality. Both were quite unsettling. Definitely see your Doctor before you start this, and make sure you monitor the side effects with your Doctor.

effective sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2381022 on Jan 21, 2010

Have used this product before and always get good results as a sleep aid. Would recommend to others.

mood stabilizer

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Jan 01, 2010

Using this supplement as recommended by nutritionist. It's been working great. Stabilizing moods & smiling more. Great pricing.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Dec 01, 2009

I love this product for helping with sleep. It's very gentle, no side-effects but helps me fall asleep within an hour of taking it.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2398086 on Nov 26, 2009

Helps me sleep, good price.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2831720 on Nov 20, 2009

One pill taken about 30 minutes before bed on an empty stomach really does seem to help with sleep. I also use quick-dissolving sublingual melatonin (by Natural Factors) at the time I get into bed. A good combo!

Helps with simple sleep

Posted by Reviewer1087550 on Oct 01, 2009

Works well for nighttime drowziness & getting off to sleep.