• Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Reviews | English

L-Tryptophan

Posted by wendybrown on Feb 14, 2012

This is really good stuff especially if you're having a hard time falling asleep.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1524137 on Mar 07, 2012

This supliment is very good! I can get comfortable sleep when I take this supplement before sleeping.

Energize!

Posted by Reviewer2458871 on May 25, 2012

Love that it is an all natural product. Just be sure to do compatibility checks with any meds or other supplements that you already take, as you can overdo and suffer with seratonin syndrome, a very frightening and possible fatal syndrome. Be, especially, wary if you are taking SSRI antidepressants.

Just as good as prescription

Posted by MusettaRose on Jan 09, 2015

In the past I've had prescription to tryptophan, which was 3 to 4 times as expensive for me. This is just as good. I'm weaning off effexor, and I've been increasing my dose slowly with each reduction, with the help of naturalpath , to the point that I'm taking 4 tryptophan pills throughout the day, and I'm down to only 30% of my effexor pill, with absolutely no withdrawal effects!

L-tryptophan

Posted by 5095463777286283297 on Apr 08, 2016

Great product. Good results

Super

Posted by Reviewer1948093 on Apr 16, 2016

Once again

Works Very Well

Posted by Reviewer2366867 on Jun 01, 2016

I have tried many different brands of L-Tryptophan over the years but this one has stuck with me. I have several things going on which really inhibit my ability to relax or sleep. I begin taking these an hour or two before actually going to bed. I usually take one and then another about an hour later along with other things - sometimes Valerian (liquid) and sometimes 5htp. Within about fifteen or twenty minutes of going to bed, I can actually fall asleep. Such relief!

Effective without side effects

Posted by 5473203115191728683 on Jun 09, 2016

Very calming, there are no unpleasant side effects. For now I am very happy although I use it only 3 weeks ...

Like night and day

Posted by 5460024890231655683 on Aug 05, 2016

I have used this product for over two years now for chronic fatigue symptoms caused by IBS. A true game changer for me!! I take them with C-vitamin (important!) before bedtime and wake up feeling energized. Awesome product!

iHerb products

Posted by Reviewer3110547 on Oct 21, 2011

Good product, excellent price,quick delivery