Life Changing

Posted by Reviewer1553894 on Nov 18, 2010

These tablets have changed my life, i suffered from severe insomnia for 7 years, tried everything possibly imaginable to relieve my symptoms. This supplement has calmed my mind, and switched off my erratic moods. It has eliminated my emotional attachment to most things in life. I am now far more level headed and deal with situations much easier - life seems less stressful! I take two in the morning with vitamin b and fish oil and one in the afternoon with vitamin b Really recommend this tablet to anyone suffering from any of the above listed symptoms, anyone who has ever questioned their own sanity, dealt with depression, mood swings or those who emotionally attatch themselves to most situations - you will learn to observe life and not absorb it. Best thing i have ever done

Good God!!

Posted by Reviewer3034557 on Dec 24, 2011

I have spent my whole life, trying to feel better and the deleterious effects of pharmacueticals are not worth the delivery they never produce. I have seriously never felt sustained happiness in my life. I have ADHD and I do not say or do impulsive behavior with this product.I take divided doses of 30 mgs total per day and I am calm. For those who do not suffer, it is unimaginable that one like me had to wait till I was 56 to live my life, calm cool and collected. I feel the smoothness of neurotransmission and sequential duties are no longer an issue. It is my long awaited miracle!! To say I feel JOY is an understatement!!!!!

lithium

Posted by Reviewer2699976 on Mar 24, 2010

fantastic product from a reliable brand. the change in my mood (@5mg/day) was almost immediate and is very pronounced. it seemed to shut off the stress->depression cycle.

BETTER THAN RX!

Posted by Reviewer3082763 on Oct 13, 2010

I HAVE BEEN USING RX FOR DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY FOR YEARS...THIS IS BETTER THAN ANY OF THE RX'S I HAVE TAKEN IN THE PAST WITH NONE OF THE SIDE EFFECTS!! I LOVE IT!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1701033 on May 21, 2010

Initially purchased for mother who has alzheimers. I've only had her on it for about a week so I have not noticed any difference, however I figured why not try it myself. I have noticed my depression is gone and thoughts of suicide have all but disappeared! I take about 10 mg per day and figure even if it doesn't help her, I can now cope.

Lithium orotate

Posted by Reviewer3329677 on Jun 25, 2010

Noticed it calmed me down and regulated my breathing since I am a shallow/irregular breather especially if stressed. This effect was subtle but significant. Liked the product overall and love doctor's best brand.

Extremely helpful and effective

Posted by Reviewer2920394 on Jun 16, 2012

I love this product... it has brought me back to my true self. The price and the reviews caught my attention. I've struggled with social anxiety and depressive/manic phases for decades and tried antidepressants/antianxiety medications to no avail and comitted to finding a natural regimen instead. I've been taking one tablet daily sometimes a second in times of extreme stress along with vitamin c, iron, time release multi, easily digestible protein shake, and a good high DHA fish oil each day. At first I was taking it before bed but started taking it the morning about a month ago. It induces a sense of calm, clarity and presence. I'm able to interact with ppl more spontaneously, sleep better, and think/judge more clearly. I suggest that if anyone wants to try this, research and use with accompanying nutritional supplements. It started working for me on day 1 and I hope others discover this incredible product. Shipping to Canada took a while but I was checking the mailbox obsessively each day for the delivery.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on Oct 12, 2010

this product really helps in anxiety and with difficult emotions. I take 2-3 of them in one dose

works for me...

Posted by Reviewer2040120 on Jul 22, 2010

No side effects that I can detect. Beats going to the shrink to have a one-way conversation to get it prescribed in another form. I need to take three daily to keep the "film of despair" away.

Lithium Orotate for Bipolar II Disorder - This stuff has changed my life!!

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 13, 2010

I’m Bipolar II, and tended to rapid cycle several times a day. My mania was getting to where it was not even the list bit euphoric anymore, it was just restless, unfocused anxiety and agitation, and once that subsided it was five seconds of relief then spiraling down into depression. I'd been on Lamictal in the past but didn't like it because it made me emotionally flat and caused weight gain. However things have been so bad lately I was just about to give in and get back on it when I ran across a blurb on Lithium Orotate. Long story short, it's changed my life! This supplement, along with a few recommended in the book "The Mood Cure" by Julia Ross, has made me a new person. I'm stable and happy (not at all flat) and have actually lost weight, probably because I'm no longer relying on junk food for a mood lift. I haven't experienced one side effect, and I'm taking 6 pills a day (under my psychiatrist's supervision.) If you're currently on Lithium Carbonate and hating the side effects, I highly recommend working with your psychiatrist on a possible slow and gradual transition. Or if your psychiatrist won't work with you, find one who will. Just because we're Bipolar does NOT mean we have to suffer! Best of luck to all!