Peace calm and serenity through the worst

Posted by Reviewer2976661 on Dec 11, 2014

I'd first heard about Lithium Orotate in 2011. I ordered this in 2012 and used it while I was going off prescription medications for depression. The withdrawal symptoms were awful- a waking nightmare in limbo.Going off sleeping pills I was expecting the worst. With this product even if I hardly slept all nights, I woke up serene and happy, and life couldn't be better! combined with a healthy lifestyle, deep breathing and working through the depression naturally, I no longer have the gut-wrenching anxieties and that accompany upsetting thoughts and emotional reactions. Best thing is I can feel more relaxed no obsessive thoughts worrying me and I'm not on any useless prescription drugs. Wish they'd continue this product.

A natural mood stabilizer

Posted by Kokas2 on Apr 01, 2014

My favorite anti depressant/ mood stabilizer. It is almost a miracle and surprisingly effective for an OTC lithium supplement. This is the best form and Doctor's best is an excellent brand, so you can't go wrong with it.

Don't leave home without it

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Mar 27, 2014

My husband and I both have been taking lithium orotate daily for over a year. Keeps us cool and calm in the face of daily havoc. No more big mood swings just smile and power thru it.

Excellent product

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 25, 2014

Normally, Doctor's Best brand never works for me, and I have tried a few items. I have never had instant (or any, for that matter) results at all with any of their products. This one is excellent and works well and fast for what this product is renown to do. To clarify, I don't experience depression at all, since I have another supplement that completely fixed that years ago for me, but it's its opposite symptom that this regulates for me. So far so good with this brand, though I wish it didn't have so many excipients but the other brands that remain here are way more expensive.

who knew?

Posted by Reviewer2110483 on Mar 19, 2014

Recently having a Hair Mineral Analysis test I learned I was very deficient in Lithium. Like so many others, I thought of insane asylums and people having to be out of their minds to need a pharmaceutical level dose of this. But that's not what this is. I did some research, thankfully found this on iHerb and wow, night and day difference in my mood and ability to think clearly. I wish more people knew about it. One of the best sources of info I found was a short & highly informative video from Dr. John Grey available online.

Best natural antidepressant/anxiety that exists

Posted by 5020296703821539015 on Mar 11, 2014

Ive tried most of the supplements out there for anxiety/mood. Saint Johns Wort, 5htp, SAMe, GABA, Rhodiola Rosea. Nothing comes close to Lithium Orotate. I take 2 a day (one in the am, one at noon), and unlike many other natural supplements for mood, lithium orotate gets rid of both my depression and anxiety. Its also the only supplement that Ive tried that doesnt make me feel like I am 'on something,' it just feels like it brings me back to my normal non-depressed anxiety free self. Highly recommended it to anyone that hasn't had much success with other supplements and wants an alternative to pharmaceuticals that works amazingly.

Made me sleepier

Posted by Reviewer2091215 on Feb 21, 2014

Too sedating for me, but a safer alternative to Rx Lithium.

Really works!!!

Posted by 5698658702797736792 on Jan 16, 2014

A great product that is cheap and effective. Gets rid of any anxiety symptoms, helps with bi polar as well Great product overall definitely recommended

Antidepressant

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 05, 2014

If you need something to keep you on an even keel, this works. Sometimes I take it during the winter when I tend to get S.A.D.

Doesn't work

Posted by 5263592160741466658 on Dec 27, 2013

Did nothing for me or my friend.