July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Best Lumbrokinase, 20 mg, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Amazing for biofilms and to clean blood

Posted by Reviewer1067000 on Jul 24, 2011

I had serious disease and my body was full of bacteria which biofilmed, it was in my bones and everywhere, this was only thing to help me after 5yrs, i used other brands and they are equally as good but this is cheap for the amount you get, i will continue to take this long term! i feel it working and there is no tolerance.

Strong

Posted by LouLou on Apr 07, 2013

This takes a bit of getting used to as it seems strong but at the same time you are not sure that its working. I find that the best dose is three at night before bed on an empty stomach. This sounds like a lot and it is fairly expensive but this dose seems to be the way to go. Sometimes I'll take a break depending on where I'm at with my protocol. For instance I will take these if I am doing a parasite cleanse or chelation to break down biofilm. I have used Kirkmans and Serrapeptase (which are both good also) but really I think this is probably the strongest and most effective treatment for biofilm even if it is a bit pricey.

Cardiovascular support

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Dec 20, 2009

I found this supplement to be well tolerated but can't say it made any marked difference, though with regular use it has appeared to slightly reduce some visible scar tissue. Given that it is relatively expensive, my suggestion would be to use other systemic enzymes such as natto or serrapeptase unless you have a specific reason for using this product.

Just started using it

Posted by Reviewer2080972 on Oct 05, 2009

I have Lyme disease and I have been using this in conjunction with an herbal remedy. The herxheimer reaction was so strong, had to slow down. That says it's working. I think this is a quality product.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on May 17, 2012

My doctor recommended this to me because of very high fibrinogen levels in my blood. It lowered it to within normal blood testing data.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »