Amazing for biofilms and to clean blood

Posted by Reviewer1067000 on Jul 24, 2011

I had serious disease and my body was full of bacteria which biofilmed, it was in my bones and everywhere, this was only thing to help me after 5yrs, i used other brands and they are equally as good but this is cheap for the amount you get, i will continue to take this long term! i feel it working and there is no tolerance.

Strong

Posted by LouLou on Apr 07, 2013

This takes a bit of getting used to as it seems strong but at the same time you are not sure that its working. I find that the best dose is three at night before bed on an empty stomach. This sounds like a lot and it is fairly expensive but this dose seems to be the way to go. Sometimes I'll take a break depending on where I'm at with my protocol. For instance I will take these if I am doing a parasite cleanse or chelation to break down biofilm. I have used Kirkmans and Serrapeptase (which are both good also) but really I think this is probably the strongest and most effective treatment for biofilm even if it is a bit pricey.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on May 17, 2012

My doctor recommended this to me because of very high fibrinogen levels in my blood. It lowered it to within normal blood testing data.

Just started using it

Posted by Reviewer2080972 on Oct 05, 2009

I have Lyme disease and I have been using this in conjunction with an herbal remedy. The herxheimer reaction was so strong, had to slow down. That says it's working. I think this is a quality product.

good!

Posted by zerosums on Feb 15, 2012

I doubted this product's effect. But really good.

Using this for lyme

Posted by Reviewer2339325 on May 06, 2010

I am currently taking this for lyme. At this point I really dont know how much it is helping me.

Great product and great service!

Posted by Reviewer1825266 on Feb 21, 2012

Amazed at the speed at which product is delivered to Toronto, Ontario, Canada - really is incredible! Great selection of product and great prices.

Doctor's Best Lumbrokinase

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jan 10, 2012

Very good systemic enzyme.

Professor

Posted by 4784780931663580376 on Dec 12, 2015

Doctor' s Best Lumbrokinase is a very good supplement. I use several months 2x daily 2 capsules. Significantly improved my blood parameters (reduced density) and normalized pressure. I recommend to all.

Customer from Poland