Okay but not as potent as others

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on May 21, 2014

I noticed a bit of difference with these capsules. My eyesight was a bit sharper and I could see a little better in dim light. However, when I finished this bottle I purchased Natural Factors Lutein and had more of a positive response with it.

Lutein

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Apr 10, 2013

Not sure if it works. I've been taking it for a month and haven't noticed any improvement in my vision. I'll finish this bottle and try a different brand next time.

No significant effects

Posted by TriedandTested on Sep 07, 2013

Been taking one capsule a day for 8 months. Haven't experienced any positive or negative effects.

Good

Posted by 5581386326285217931 on Sep 25, 2013

I have not see a clear effect from this.

just swallow, don't smell

Posted by Reviewer1009940 on Nov 25, 2007

if you swallow these fast they are fine...i haven't been taking them long enough to see results, but these kinda of smell like marigolds, so eat fast.

Still testing and haven't felt notable diffrence

Posted by Osanderos on Aug 09, 2012

Potential antioxidant and aid for eyesight. So far haven't felt notable diffrence.

Hmmm

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Dec 25, 2013

I have been using it for almost a month now. It is too early to make any decisions about its influencies. But so far my eyes are the same. It didn't get worse or better. But i've read that to get some result man have to use it for quite some time. So let me get back here in some months. May be i can change my review with better rate. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Good

Posted by 5112336758736072025 on Sep 12, 2014

I think Lutein is good for my eyesight which needs improvement. I am not quite sure whether this product is good enough for improving it, but time will show. I bought my second bottle of Doctor's Best's product...

I don't feel any good effect yet.

Posted by 4866762317620555608 on Oct 15, 2014

I can't tell how's good of it yet cause I bought it last mont and take 2 pills for each day. I don't feel any good effect yet.

Ok !!!

Posted by 5023874925178002028 on Feb 09, 2015

Felling little difference if any

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »