lutein

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Dec 20, 2011

it's a good product for the price, but it contains soy lecithin which i'm not supposed to have. i suppose that in small amounts it doesn't make a big difference but i still wish lutein was available without soy as an ingredient. my ophthalmologist recommends daily lutein for macula health and i've been taking it for a years now.

Seems to do its job

Posted by brobin on Jul 08, 2012

Bought this to help relieve tired eyes and improve vision. It seems to do its job.

Use of Lutein

Posted by Reviewer1125081 on Sep 23, 2014

I have been using Lutein for some time now and am very happy with the results. When I started taking this, I had "floaters" and "flashers". After taking this for a while, they disappeared. I only have them occasionally, usually when I am tired. My husband also takes this every day.

My eyes need it

Posted by 4925577738553968899 on Sep 02, 2014

Feels like it helps, mainly with night vision.

humm..

Posted by 5365316824498606846 on Sep 03, 2014

I can't feel any improvement of my eyes..But many people think & say that it's good for eyes. so.. I just give 4stars.

Best value Lutein

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

We are all getting old & our eyesight is not getting better. Studies say Lutein is supposed to help and this brand gives the best value because of the added Zeaxanthin & Cryptoxanthin compared to the other brands. Frankly I cant say whether or how it has helped us. Perhaps it may have slowed the deterioration? We still need to go to the optician to have our eyesight checked. I continue taking it only because I trust the studies & that it is also an anti-oxidant. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Ok

Posted by 5023808842343739492 on Apr 19, 2014

haven't finish a bottle but I think it is ok to have it.

neutral

Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Jun 25, 2014

neutral

Lutein Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Apr 02, 2008

My husband can take just one capsule for the recommended dosage from his eye doctor--a big plus.

value for money

Posted by Ahpeng on Oct 19, 2013

so far this is the best value for money lutein

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »