Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1000 mg, 180 Capsules

A pleasant surprise for me.

Posted by Reviewer1611846 on Jan 31, 2008

A friend suggested that I try MSM to help with my asthma. After reading about it, I didn't see a correlation, but thought I had nothing to lose, so I began to take them. I'm not sure that I notice any difference in my asthma, but do notice a tremendous blessing in another area. I have had a hip, knee, & toe joint that have been a real source of pain & discomfort for quite some time. I literally happened to notice one day that I was able to move the toe with almost no pain. At the time I thought it would be a one or two day window of unexpected relief for some reason. After several days, I began to see that it just kept getting better. It was only then that I remembered reading that the advertised purpose of the MSM was for healthy joint tissue. I then began to realize that I was able to lay on my side in bed without developing the hip pain that always prevented me from doing that. I have to believe that the MSM is the cause as it is the only thing that I've done differently.

Doctors Best MSM

Posted by Reviewer1861854 on Jun 09, 2009

Learned about this from a physicians lecture,, I researched MSM and from the benefits stated I bought this brand and mg.... both my husband and I have been taking 4 cap's daily and feel and see positive results... aches and pains are declining, energy up, skin and allergy reactions much improved. We will continue to take this and pass the good word on whenever I can.

Linda

Posted by Reviewer2260156 on Dec 03, 2008

This seems to be a very good MSM. I have taken powders that were mixed with juice or water and they were very good but expensive. This is very comparable and my joints have no pain and the price is good.

MSM

Posted by Reviewer2118122 on Jan 02, 2008

This is awesome. No more aches and pains in the morning (I'm 56) Also all my life I could not have a glass of wine due to being allergic. This Christmas season, I had 2 small glass and I did not get sick. No more allergies, no runny eyes or nose. I'm excited!!!!!!

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1817995 on Jan 31, 2009

This helps me detox. It's also helps with achy joints. Doctor's Best is a good buy.