New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1000 mg, 180 Capsules

Reviews 2-star

Had the worse gas of my

Posted by Reviewer3125411 on Feb 10, 2011

After taking 2 pills throughout the day I could not sleep because my gas and bloating was so bad, I guess if Onions give you gas start slow, very slow with this. I also felt tingling in my arthritics joints, and now this morning my joints are hurting worse. I may have just went to fast.

Nothing at all...

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013

It is not effective to drink it all alone. If you drink MSM+ hyaluronic acid+glucosamine (for example Natrol brand has this combination) then you will feel changes immediately. OR, you can drink a lot of water, the result will be the same. OR use COLLAGEN and you will be fine with your joints.

Made me nauseous

Posted by bluebug on Feb 13, 2014

I suddenly became nauseous all the time and couldn't figure out why, until I finally realized that it was this product. Not sure why that's happening.

Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Mar 16, 2008

Was not as effective for my connective tissue problems.