A pleasant surprise for me.

Posted by Reviewer1611846 on Jan 31, 2008

A friend suggested that I try MSM to help with my asthma. After reading about it, I didn't see a correlation, but thought I had nothing to lose, so I began to take them. I'm not sure that I notice any difference in my asthma, but do notice a tremendous blessing in another area. I have had a hip, knee, & toe joint that have been a real source of pain & discomfort for quite some time. I literally happened to notice one day that I was able to move the toe with almost no pain. At the time I thought it would be a one or two day window of unexpected relief for some reason. After several days, I began to see that it just kept getting better. It was only then that I remembered reading that the advertised purpose of the MSM was for healthy joint tissue. I then began to realize that I was able to lay on my side in bed without developing the hip pain that always prevented me from doing that. I have to believe that the MSM is the cause as it is the only thing that I've done differently.

MSM

Posted by Reviewer2118122 on Jan 02, 2008

This is awesome. No more aches and pains in the morning (I'm 56) Also all my life I could not have a glass of wine due to being allergic. This Christmas season, I had 2 small glass and I did not get sick. No more allergies, no runny eyes or nose. I'm excited!!!!!!

Doctors Best MSM

Posted by Reviewer1861854 on Jun 09, 2009

Learned about this from a physicians lecture,, I researched MSM and from the benefits stated I bought this brand and mg.... both my husband and I have been taking 4 cap's daily and feel and see positive results... aches and pains are declining, energy up, skin and allergy reactions much improved. We will continue to take this and pass the good word on whenever I can.

Linda

Posted by Reviewer2260156 on Dec 03, 2008

This seems to be a very good MSM. I have taken powders that were mixed with juice or water and they were very good but expensive. This is very comparable and my joints have no pain and the price is good.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1817995 on Jan 31, 2009

This helps me detox. It's also helps with achy joints. Doctor's Best is a good buy.

msm is so useful for hairs

Posted by Reviewer2778446 on Feb 03, 2011

the people who have got long hair must use msm..if you want to long,powerful,thick hair; you must use msm..it must be used 3,000 mg/daily..

Fantastic stuff

Posted by Reviewer2850064 on Apr 19, 2012

I bought MSM for my thinning hair it has helped a lot I have also noticed the grey patch of hair just above my right ear is growing out and my natural colour is coming back, I have a 12inch keloid scar on my tummy from surgery I had 6 years ago it was very thick red and raised I couldn't wear thin white T shirts as you could see the scar through the material I cant believe how pale and flat it has become these last couple of months parts of the scar that were not raised have gone so pale its barely visible I am so pleased.I have been taking 2 capsules mid morning I will continue to take them as the condition of my skin and nails have improved so much

The best!! Works!

Posted by Reviewer1964315 on Oct 07, 2007

I have been taking this product every day for more than 3 years. Arthritis runs in my family, both sides. However, I began taking in while living in So. Cal. A lady at VP Health told me about the product. I had just suffered through a very painful knee problem. I had torn something (I don't recall what the doc said) behind my knee from squating down at work. I was only 42 when this happened. It was so bad I couldn't bend my knee nor go up or down stairs and was told not to work out for 1 month, taking Celebrex. When I appeared to be healed, she told me that I would probably always have some soreness after working out from time to time. Then I was told about MSM. After moving back to Oregon, I noticed much more tenderness at times (the weather...the damp) and do start to feel a the ache if I go more than two days without it. I gave to my 73 year old father and he noticed a difference in his hands and leg after one day. The aches aren't there. Again, iherb has the very best price on this product!

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1839232 on Oct 14, 2008

This significantly helps my joint inflammation and pain after sports.

PB in Atlanta

Posted by Reviewer2991331 on Oct 30, 2008

This MSM works and it works fast. It will not let you down if you're looking for your hair to grow quickly.