MSM portioned in capsules

Posted by 5414050005638436944 on Dec 18, 2012

This msm is good for detoxication, within less then a month visibly improves the skin surface. Improves condition of the joints and removes the cracky noise :)

I Love it and will buy again and again for the rest of my life.....

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Nov 27, 2013

This product stopped my adult acne.... i don't have acne anymore and i had realy realy bad breakouts since i was a teen... got clear after 2-3 weeks :)

I think it's working

Posted by Reviewer2202130 on Dec 23, 2009

I have about 2 weeks taking this and the joint pain has reduced significantly, so I think it is helping. I don't notice my hair or nails growing fast at all, though. MSM tastes a little bitter, kinda alkali-like..tastes similar to epsom salt. Capsules are perfect, good size and quality.

Severe back pain gone!!

Posted by 4733743158121112303 on Dec 21, 2013

I had lower back pain for years, from accident. The pain was unbearable to describe. I did some research online and decide to try MSM. I took 2, 1000 mg capsules, 3 time a day, with 1,500 mg vitamin C. In about 6 months the pain was completely gone. It's well over a year now, and no pain.

Very effective to relieve pain

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

Bought this for pain reduction. Found it very effective after a few days use. Now the pain is totally gone.

Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1000 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1187962 on Jan 09, 2010

He credited MSM for some of his recovery. I've found it makes my affected thumbs feel great. This is without me taking a painkiller at all.

great for nails and glowing skin

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Dec 21, 2010

I now have nails that I have never had and my skin improved within a couple of weeks. Will Stay On This!!

Noticed Improvement

Posted by Reviewer1470793 on Apr 14, 2011

My husband has been taking 6 of these daily for the last 6 weeks, and is finding the osteo arthritis pain in his fingers slowly improving. We have tried many different supplements over the years to try to help with the pain, and it seems that this is the only one making a difference.

great help

Posted by Reviewer1951234 on Feb 10, 2011

It has helped hair, and dryness that I may have etc

Solid MSM Product With Good Dosage And Capsule Count

Posted by Reviewer2779762 on Mar 03, 2009

I tried Doctor's Best without knowing the brand from personal experience. I've used MSM regularly for many years. The 1000 mg. dosage is important for taking at intervals throughout the day and the 180 count bottle means the product will last a good number of days. Doctor's Best works as well as any MSM brand I've used.