Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1000 mg, 180 Capsules

My dog made me try this

Posted by Reviewer2517957 on Apr 07, 2010

Yes, I first gave my arthritic dog MSM. It works great for minor knuckle stiffness. I suppose it keeps my skin looking top-notch too. My husband thinks it helps his knees: he's a runner.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on May 17, 2011

I use 3000mcg of this in combo with 5000mcg biotin, 500mcg silica and a b comblex. Its great for growing hair longer periods of time and shortening the shedding phase. The other vitamins will grow hair faster, stronger and shinier. Its great for growing beautiful strong nails and for firm youthful skin. The MSM is very helpful for my joints and connective tissue as I have an autoimmune disease tht normally will keep me stiff and in lots of pain. Highly recommended.

msm is so useful for hairs

Posted by Reviewer2778446 on Feb 03, 2011

the people who have got long hair must use msm..if you want to long,powerful,thick hair; you must use msm..it must be used 3,000 mg/daily..

Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1000mg

Posted by Reviewer2243914 on Oct 14, 2011

Hair has grown faster, longer and stronger. Have been using this product consistantly 2 caps per day for 4 months, now I can confidently say that I can vouch on this product.

MSM to the Rescue

Posted by CaMiniGram on Apr 25, 2012

MSM helps in so many ways, it's not always possible to single out all that it does. I've found it to be very helpful in controlling inflammation and the pain of arthritis. A couple of years ago my brother was suffering from back pain so severe he was about to stop working for good. Tests indicated he had spinal arthritis. So I took a bottle of Doctor's Best MSM to him on a Saturday. I told him to take 3 a day. Monday morning he called to tell me he was walking to his bus to go to work. His pain was almost non-existent. He hadn't felt that good in years. He still takes it and tells everyone he can about it. Keep in mind that this is not a cure-all. It can work miracles for some people, and for some people there doesn't seem to be a difference. However, the price is so inexpensive, it is certainly worth trying to see if it will help. Give it 6 months and see if you notice a difference in your health or pain level.