Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer2762999 on Aug 17, 2010

This product is amazing. I have a really bad right knee (Bone on bone )which I was in pain 95% of the time.It used to lock up while walking on slight inclines. After taking 3 capsules a day it took 4 months to kick in properly and now I have pain only when I twist it.I would recommend this product to any one with pain in joints, back etc.I have put 4 others on to it and all are amazed at how well it works. But you have to give it a few months to kick in.

Optimal form of MSM with NO Fillers!

Posted by Reviewer2820125 on Feb 08, 2008

I love this product. It is the optimal form of MSM AND it is free of fillers of any kind!

My preference because it is Lignisul

Posted by Reviewer2626270 on Jun 05, 2008

I have been using this for years now for overall tissue health and am very satisfied with the results. It is also an excellent value. I prefer Lignisul to other forms of MSM.

this is some pretty good stuff-

Posted by allieb on Jun 30, 2008

i've been taking this about 5 weeks and can already notice a difference in the strength of my nails. i also began taking it for hives on my arms and legs. i honestly believe it has helped. will continue to take.

The Best.

Posted by Reviewer3259839 on Nov 25, 2008

I've been taking Doctor's Brand MSM for a couple years. I think it helps with overall health and wellness. It can't harm, so I'll keep taking it.

See the Results!

Posted by Reviewer2693711 on Nov 26, 2008

My nails grow faster and longer with this product. I can SEE the results!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2613852 on Feb 08, 2009

Works for tendinitis, but doesn't help my allergies at all at 2 g/day. I need citrus bioflavonoids for that.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3054960 on Jun 17, 2009

This was an Excellent choice and has improved the way I feel with my Arthritis. My blood pressure even came down a little! And the price was great. Thank You!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2423421 on Nov 10, 2009

Couldn't be happier. Cheap and top quality, you can't beat that.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3345414 on Mar 25, 2010

I take MSM primarily for my skin, as I've read that it's helpful for adult acne. I think this particular formulation is especially helpful.