Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2873215 on Apr 23, 2011

I have been trying this brand after being diagnosed with lupus, and I really do think it makes some difference regarding joint pain and hair loss.

pain

Posted by Reviewer1576563 on Feb 23, 2011

Wonderful for body aches and pain... very good value.

Very Good product

Posted by Reviewer3249675 on Feb 28, 2011

I had been looking for a lignisul processed MSM for a while and this product fits the bill. With vitamin C it provides quite relief of inflammation and joint pain. The price is excellent so I can afford to take more when need to .

Great buy!

Posted by Reviewer1419370 on Sep 17, 2011

This product stopped the pain in my right hip and down my leg the first day I started taking it.

My hair has grown~!

Posted by Reviewer3008343 on Jul 29, 2011

I have long hair for the first time in years. I started taking MSM for a cranky sore ankle. It helped in a matter of weeks. I continue to take it because MSM does so much for us as we age.

L-Glutathione

Posted by Reviewer2724114 on Aug 04, 2011

I ordered L-Glutathione, MSN and High dose Vit D3. I have some undiagnosed muscular disorder. I first of all tried L-Glutathione with fantastic results. It gave my energy levels a massive boost. I feel that MSN and the Vit D3 has also helped. Definitively L-Glutathione has changed my life for the better. I'm up to the physiotherapy stage on my third joint replacement. They couldn't put sockets in either shoulder and I'm going to try Serrapeptase to see if I can get any pain relief from it, so I can get off prescription, expensive medication. I also have low testosterone levels as a result of treatment for prostate surgery. Life is a blast!! Cheers

MSM works

Posted by Reviewer1947628 on May 26, 2011

I use this along with glucosamine sulfate for arthritis, and am very pleased with the results. It's too soon to tell if it's helping skin, etc. as well.

Works well, great value

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on May 27, 2011

Really has helped my lower back and my stomach. A godsend.

Cushion for the joints

Posted by Reviewer1860535 on Jun 09, 2011

Great value. It works. Thank you!

MSM

Posted by Reviewer1830342 on Dec 24, 2010

Helps husband with muscle/joint stiffness.He takes 3 in am and 3 more in pm.