Review

Posted by Reviewer1961804 on Apr 29, 2010

I have not taken this yet as I am still taking the powder form. I have no doubt it is the same excellent product as the powder. I will definitely be buying more of your products!

Doctors Best MSM

Posted by Reviewer2376376 on Sep 08, 2008

very good value -- I like MSM separate from glucosamine because I take more MSM than you get when it's combined, so I appreciate that you carry this dosage

Better than tabs

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Sep 07, 2012

I had the 1500mg tabs and they were large and hard for me to swallow. These are easier to swallow. I think the MSM has helped my skin heal faster and my hair grow faster, too.

Used for years

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Feb 05, 2010

If I forget to take MSM for several days, my join aches return. I swear by this stuff!

It works .. But!!

Posted by Healthyfamily on Feb 17, 2013

It is supporting Joints, Hairs.. But I have to take during meal ..BTW. recommend if you can use Collagen + Msn and Hyaluronic Acid.. They are good connection

great

Posted by 4813967260524010863 on Aug 28, 2013

I bought this for my parents who are suffering from chronic back and knee pains. They told me the severe pain was gone after a few days. I have bought many other pills such as green mussel, glucosamine cpmplex, hyaluronic acid etc. But this is the first time the pills work. Besides, this one is the cheapest.

I am getting my hair back.

Posted by BrendaRoss on Apr 22, 2013

My uncle has been taking this for years. He has his hair growing back and his nails conditions improved. I decided to give it a try. And I am getting my hair back too. I am not sure how it works, but it works great for me.

MSM

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Oct 12, 2011

I like this MSM because it has no added ingredients it doesn't need. Really helps my joints.

Very good !

Posted by 5484541665092195054 on Feb 05, 2014

It`s good for pain releaving, it really makes a difference !

The Best

Posted by 5669964269570484049 on Jun 18, 2014

MSM is really really good for bones, hair and nails and the skin in general. It also helps a better absorption of the vitamins and supplements taken, especially of Vitamin C. My friends father was told to go in for knee surgery. He says he feels better in just a week . I have got my 68 year old mom also on it.