MSM

Posted by Reviewer2014912 on Jul 05, 2010

This product is wonderful. I can move easily, without the continual pain in my knees, ankles and wrists. It is easy to take and so far as I can tell no unpleasant side effects. For joint pain, I recommend it.

Excellent MSM

Posted by Reviewer2386621 on Aug 17, 2010

This product is superb! I have suffered from a shoulder tendon injury, for the past two years, and plantar fasciitis for the past year. Six months of physiotherapy had a very minimal effect on my shoulder and I couldn't go running for the whole of last year because of the heel pain. Anyway, within three months of taking this MSM both conditions have almost completely resolved. I am now running three times per week and doing two Karate sessions per week, with neither shoulder nor heel pain. The price for this product is incredible considering the amazing benefits it offers.

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer2762999 on Aug 17, 2010

This product is amazing. I have a really bad right knee (Bone on bone )which I was in pain 95% of the time.It used to lock up while walking on slight inclines. After taking 3 capsules a day it took 4 months to kick in properly and now I have pain only when I twist it.I would recommend this product to any one with pain in joints, back etc.I have put 4 others on to it and all are amazed at how well it works. But you have to give it a few months to kick in.

Very good !

Posted by 5484541665092195054 on Feb 05, 2014

It`s good for pain releaving, it really makes a difference !

great

Posted by 4813967260524010863 on Aug 28, 2013

I bought this for my parents who are suffering from chronic back and knee pains. They told me the severe pain was gone after a few days. I have bought many other pills such as green mussel, glucosamine cpmplex, hyaluronic acid etc. But this is the first time the pills work. Besides, this one is the cheapest.

It works .. But!!

Posted by Healthyfamily on Feb 17, 2013

It is supporting Joints, Hairs.. But I have to take during meal ..BTW. recommend if you can use Collagen + Msn and Hyaluronic Acid.. They are good connection

I am getting my hair back.

Posted by BrendaRoss on Apr 22, 2013

My uncle has been taking this for years. He has his hair growing back and his nails conditions improved. I decided to give it a try. And I am getting my hair back too. I am not sure how it works, but it works great for me.

The Best

Posted by 5669964269570484049 on Jun 18, 2014

MSM is really really good for bones, hair and nails and the skin in general. It also helps a better absorption of the vitamins and supplements taken, especially of Vitamin C. My friends father was told to go in for knee surgery. He says he feels better in just a week . I have got my 68 year old mom also on it.

Msm

Posted by 5152653019719195417 on Dec 07, 2013

felt good, but my nails did not get stronger, hair grow is better, light improvement in skin condition (scars and acne), but I did gain some weight and I started to feel blown around my belly, so I am on a pause now

Nothing at all...

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013

It is not effective to drink it all alone. If you drink MSM+ hyaluronic acid+glucosamine (for example Natrol brand has this combination) then you will feel changes immediately. OR, you can drink a lot of water, the result will be the same. OR use COLLAGEN and you will be fine with your joints.