MSM

Posted by Reviewer2902738 on Mar 01, 2011

I have found Doctor's Best products to be fantastic. I have used MSM in the past to help heal tennis elbow and am currently using it to help heal my back.

My hair has grown~!

Posted by Reviewer3008343 on Jul 29, 2011

I have long hair for the first time in years. I started taking MSM for a cranky sore ankle. It helped in a matter of weeks. I continue to take it because MSM does so much for us as we age.

this is some pretty good stuff-

Posted by allieb on Jun 30, 2008

i've been taking this about 5 weeks and can already notice a difference in the strength of my nails. i also began taking it for hives on my arms and legs. i honestly believe it has helped. will continue to take.

MSM

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Oct 12, 2011

I like this MSM because it has no added ingredients it doesn't need. Really helps my joints.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3345414 on Mar 25, 2010

I take MSM primarily for my skin, as I've read that it's helpful for adult acne. I think this particular formulation is especially helpful.

The Best.

Posted by Reviewer3259839 on Nov 25, 2008

I've been taking Doctor's Brand MSM for a couple years. I think it helps with overall health and wellness. It can't harm, so I'll keep taking it.

Building blocks

Posted by ant-health on Nov 08, 2010

MSM is an amazing product that suppports cellular & arterial rebuilding. Also good if on dangerous pharm treatments either during, but also after to rebuild what has been damaged.

Very Good product

Posted by Reviewer3249675 on Feb 28, 2011

I had been looking for a lignisul processed MSM for a while and this product fits the bill. With vitamin C it provides quite relief of inflammation and joint pain. The price is excellent so I can afford to take more when need to .

AWESOME PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3273327 on Oct 14, 2010

Great for muscle aches and pain

great

Posted by 4813967260524010863 on Aug 28, 2013

I bought this for my parents who are suffering from chronic back and knee pains. They told me the severe pain was gone after a few days. I have bought many other pills such as green mussel, glucosamine cpmplex, hyaluronic acid etc. But this is the first time the pills work. Besides, this one is the cheapest.