Building blocks

Posted by ant-health on Nov 08, 2010

MSM is an amazing product that suppports cellular & arterial rebuilding. Also good if on dangerous pharm treatments either during, but also after to rebuild what has been damaged.

Posted by Reviewer1711973 on Jan 11, 2011

Can't say enough about MSM. It is just something that benefits the body

good product

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Sep 17, 2010

I bought this product for my Dad, 76. for sure it is a good diuretic, but still monitor his BP, as some reviews claim it lovers BP.

AWESOME PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3273327 on Oct 14, 2010

Great for muscle aches and pain

Fantastic MSM Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3103692 on Oct 14, 2010

It is great to finally find a quality product that has MSM by itself and not paired with other supplements. I take this with Now Foods Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength and get excellent results.

Posted by Reviewer2014912 on Jul 05, 2010

This product is wonderful. I can move easily, without the continual pain in my knees, ankles and wrists. It is easy to take and so far as I can tell no unpleasant side effects. For joint pain, I recommend it.

Excellent MSM

Posted by Reviewer2386621 on Aug 17, 2010

This product is superb! I have suffered from a shoulder tendon injury, for the past two years, and plantar fasciitis for the past year. Six months of physiotherapy had a very minimal effect on my shoulder and I couldn't go running for the whole of last year because of the heel pain. Anyway, within three months of taking this MSM both conditions have almost completely resolved. I am now running three times per week and doing two Karate sessions per week, with neither shoulder nor heel pain. The price for this product is incredible considering the amazing benefits it offers.

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer2762999 on Aug 17, 2010

This product is amazing. I have a really bad right knee (Bone on bone )which I was in pain 95% of the time.It used to lock up while walking on slight inclines. After taking 3 capsules a day it took 4 months to kick in properly and now I have pain only when I twist it.I would recommend this product to any one with pain in joints, back etc.I have put 4 others on to it and all are amazed at how well it works. But you have to give it a few months to kick in.

It works .. But!!

Posted by Healthyfamily on Feb 17, 2013

It is supporting Joints, Hairs.. But I have to take during meal ..BTW. recommend if you can use Collagen + Msn and Hyaluronic Acid.. They are good connection

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Oct 12, 2011

I like this MSM because it has no added ingredients it doesn't need. Really helps my joints.