Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1000 mg, 180 Capsules

Solid MSM Product With Good Dosage And Capsule Count

Posted by Reviewer2779762 on Mar 03, 2009

I tried Doctor's Best without knowing the brand from personal experience. I've used MSM regularly for many years. The 1000 mg. dosage is important for taking at intervals throughout the day and the 180 count bottle means the product will last a good number of days. Doctor's Best works as well as any MSM brand I've used.

" WOW "

Posted by Reviewer3329491 on May 10, 2008

I have arthritis in both arms from my shoulders all the way to my hands. This runs alot in the family both sides too. I have seen a great difference and I can feel the difference my hands and shoulders don't hurt and I can move my hands alot better. Thnaks

Doctors Best MSM

Posted by Reviewer2376376 on Sep 08, 2008

very good value -- I like MSM separate from glucosamine because I take more MSM than you get when it's combined, so I appreciate that you carry this dosage

this is some pretty good stuff-

Posted by allieb on Jun 30, 2008

i've been taking this about 5 weeks and can already notice a difference in the strength of my nails. i also began taking it for hives on my arms and legs. i honestly believe it has helped. will continue to take.

The Best.

Posted by Reviewer3259839 on Nov 25, 2008

I've been taking Doctor's Brand MSM for a couple years. I think it helps with overall health and wellness. It can't harm, so I'll keep taking it.