great

Posted by 4813967260524010863 on Aug 28, 2013

I bought this for my parents who are suffering from chronic back and knee pains. They told me the severe pain was gone after a few days. I have bought many other pills such as green mussel, glucosamine cpmplex, hyaluronic acid etc. But this is the first time the pills work. Besides, this one is the cheapest.

I am getting my hair back.

Posted by BrendaRoss on Apr 22, 2013

My uncle has been taking this for years. He has his hair growing back and his nails conditions improved. I decided to give it a try. And I am getting my hair back too. I am not sure how it works, but it works great for me.

Very good !

Posted by 5484541665092195054 on Feb 05, 2014

It`s good for pain releaving, it really makes a difference !

The Best

Posted by 5669964269570484049 on Jun 18, 2014

MSM is really really good for bones, hair and nails and the skin in general. It also helps a better absorption of the vitamins and supplements taken, especially of Vitamin C. My friends father was told to go in for knee surgery. He says he feels better in just a week . I have got my 68 year old mom also on it.

Msm

Posted by 5152653019719195417 on Dec 07, 2013

felt good, but my nails did not get stronger, hair grow is better, light improvement in skin condition (scars and acne), but I did gain some weight and I started to feel blown around my belly, so I am on a pause now

Nothing at all...

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013

It is not effective to drink it all alone. If you drink MSM+ hyaluronic acid+glucosamine (for example Natrol brand has this combination) then you will feel changes immediately. OR, you can drink a lot of water, the result will be the same. OR use COLLAGEN and you will be fine with your joints.

Had the worse gas of my

Posted by Reviewer3125411 on Feb 10, 2011

After taking 2 pills throughout the day I could not sleep because my gas and bloating was so bad, I guess if Onions give you gas start slow, very slow with this. I also felt tingling in my arthritics joints, and now this morning my joints are hurting worse. I may have just went to fast.

Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1000 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by 4750383003930649162 on Jul 21, 2013

Just started consuming. To early to tell if it helps.

Great for joints and swelling (give to dogs too)

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

Some people have some gas when they start MSM, but I didn't experience it. I used daily for a joint injury. It is best to rotate it going on and off it so the body does not get used to it. I also use tumeric. I capsule it for my dogs. Dog gets same regiment of going on and off it. Dog can get up easier and has more spunk.

great for joints

Posted by paisleyjade on Aug 28, 2011

This is something I keep on stock for joint pain. My husband and I take one every morning and 1 glucosamine every night and we are pain free and full mobile, but without these I can barely walk with the pain in my knees and my husband can`t lift his arms from the pain in his shoulders. Anyone with joint pain should get this, but don`t expect instant results. You have to use it a few weeks to a month for all the pain to go and after than you HAVE to keep taking it every day. If you stop taking it, the pain quickly returns.