Nothing at all...

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013

It is not effective to drink it all alone. If you drink MSM+ hyaluronic acid+glucosamine (for example Natrol brand has this combination) then you will feel changes immediately. OR, you can drink a lot of water, the result will be the same. OR use COLLAGEN and you will be fine with your joints.

Had the worse gas of my

Posted by Reviewer3125411 on Feb 10, 2011

After taking 2 pills throughout the day I could not sleep because my gas and bloating was so bad, I guess if Onions give you gas start slow, very slow with this. I also felt tingling in my arthritics joints, and now this morning my joints are hurting worse. I may have just went to fast.

Lost my order and money :- (

Posted by Reviewer2782544 on Sep 16, 2011

Stopped in Norvegian customs and returned to Iherb. Very satisfied with Iherb until now but Iherb have not replied my e-mail request about returning my money or letting me order other products instead of the lost products.

I don't   received this premise

Posted by Reviewer2702845 on Nov 29, 2012

I don't   received this premise

Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1000 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by 4750383003930649162 on Jul 21, 2013

Just started consuming. To early to tell if it helps.

NO MORE BACK AND JOINT PAIN

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Nov 25, 2009

Yahoooo. This is a miracle plant product from heaven and all natural. I am 51 years old and had back and joint pains every morning and throughout the day. This has made that memories now. No more pain. Great inflammatory healing. Best of all this is cheaper and safer than ibuprofen or tylenol. I giive God all the Glory and Praise. Thank you Lord.

Great for joints and swelling (give to dogs too)

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

Some people have some gas when they start MSM, but I didn't experience it. I used daily for a joint injury. It is best to rotate it going on and off it so the body does not get used to it. I also use tumeric. I capsule it for my dogs. Dog gets same regiment of going on and off it. Dog can get up easier and has more spunk.

Doctor's Best, Best MSM

Posted by Reviewer1898894 on Feb 23, 2009

I have been using the product fir about 6 months and am very pleased with the result.

MSM capsules

Posted by Reviewer3297542 on Jan 23, 2007

Excellent product. I will not use any other brand!

great for joints

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Aug 28, 2011

This is something I keep on stock for joint pain. My husband and I take one every morning and 1 glucosamine every night and we are pain free and full mobile, but without these I can barely walk with the pain in my knees and my husband can`t lift his arms from the pain in his shoulders. Anyone with joint pain should get this, but don`t expect instant results. You have to use it a few weeks to a month for all the pain to go and after than you HAVE to keep taking it every day. If you stop taking it, the pain quickly returns.