Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1000 mg, 360 Capsules

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on May 22, 2014

The MSM used is OptMSM which is a very pure form. That benefit could be lost when additives are added to the capsule, but that is not the case here. Just OptMSM & geltin capsule.

good for more than joints

Posted by AndreaFrankel on Aug 02, 2014

I started taking a lower dosage of MSM as an addition to the glucosamine etc. that I've been taking for my arthritic knee. A trainer told me that higher doses have helped some of his clients with seasonal allergies, so I gave it a try. I take 2 capsules twice a day, and it really does help the sniffles and itchy, runny eyes! When I skip a day, I really notice it.

Works together with...

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jan 19, 2015

I take this with Now Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin(2 tablets taken at the same time as the MSM), and my osteaoarthritis is a lot better, no more pain or weakness. I take 10,000 mg of this MSM, it sounds like a lot, but I started low and then kept increasing it to where it was working more. MSM is natural in our bodies and is a sulfur, it lessens as we age. I did also start taking Great Lakes Gelatin Collagen Hydrolysate(this compared to their regular gelatin doesn't gel, and it mixes in cold and hot beverages or water and has a little gelatin taste to it) which is supposed to also help with joints, as well as bones, etc. IHerb sells them all. I mix 1 or 2 Tbsp. of it in hot tea usually. God bless you all.