Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1500 mg, 120 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

works

Posted by Reviewer2495812 on Mar 28, 2008

I used this product primarily for allergies and it did help a bit. I do have to say this product ended up making my hair grow really really fast. I can't believe how fast I've been having to get haircuts. My dad's been taking this as well and the same thing ended up happening to him. He even had a balding spot that is now covered in hair.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Sep 16, 2010

What I really appreciate about this particular MSM supplement is the tablet form. I`ve been taking MSM in powder form, and that tastes just crazy bad! So this is a godsend. MSM is good stuff- my hair, skin and nails are healthier and better looking since I started taking it. Will recommend!

good !

Posted by Reviewer1413752 on Jan 24, 2012

i notice a decrease in my hair loss with 1 or two a day, but due the horse size of the pill i point it 4 stars

Good product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jan 07, 2013

This is good product in tablet form, but my family prefers capsule form. But it's ok, we like to try different companies and different products. This product is used by my mommy. She is prone to osteochondrosis and osteoporosis. She's just started using this, so I can't talk about effectiveness, but I believe that constant supplementation, including other brands and other supplements, along with healthier diet and exercises will help her to live without horrible diseases.

MSM

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 13, 2013

Suitable for vegetarians. A tablet is quite big, luckily it is breakable. I use this to slow problem hair loss. Too early to tell is this working or not. Edit: After six months using MSM and biotin I have to say they work. I will continue with both.