Also good for depression

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on May 12, 2012

Aside from being good for the skin and hair, this is also good for depression but the catch is, you need to take the right dose. I take 4 of these 1500mg MSM caps at one time and three times a day, adding to 12 of these caps daily, sometimes even more. It's 100% harmless.

Excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Mar 04, 2011

Really very good quality and great price and the best results for my hair and nails.

Better than pain pills

Posted by Reviewer1481800 on Mar 05, 2011

Riped somthing in my sholder, ADVIL, TNOL, 500mg, 3, 3times a day for over 4 months, no help. with Doctor's Best, 1 a day, Full Motion and use daly... NO PAIN EITHER!!!!

good

Posted by Reviewer2114302 on Jun 29, 2011

On around about the tenth after use,My father's Seriousness joint pain has improved.

Good for hair

Posted by Reviewer2057563 on Dec 01, 2011

i notice my brows and eye lashes become longer and thicker. need to tweed those brows more frequent.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1794046 on Sep 06, 2010

I am pleased with the results from this product. I have had hip and knee pains for years and can honestly say they are gone. The tablets are a bit on the large side but do go down easy.

Seems to be fine

Posted by Reviewer2659665 on Mar 09, 2010

Use to use Swanson MSM 1500mg but since I needed something on iherb, I decided to get this brand. Both brands are fine, hair grows fast!

Doctor's Best MSM

Posted by Reviewer1175834 on May 01, 2009

Helps my joints and makes my nails grow like crazy.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Sep 30, 2009

Got this because Glucosamine doesn't work for me. I had a lot of joint pain. This does seem to help with the pain. This is my second week, and I notice a difference. I like Doctor's Best brand. I think the pricing is also very good.

MSM-Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1025671 on Dec 20, 2009

I am very happy with Doctor's best MSM tablets. I feel they improve my skin and hair and overall energy.I love the price as well.