Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1500 mg, 120 Tablets

MSM for weakeness in the muscles and sciatic nerve and also digestion

Posted by Reviewer2572312 on May 22, 2010

I started taking MSM to improve my back problems and sciatic nerve. I could not sit on a chair or stand for longer than 15 min. I HAD NO ELASTICITY WHATSOEVER I COULD NOT EVEN TIE MY SHOES. I was retaining water and also seemed to have a problem with my insulin level. I lacked energy and my sight was poor. Also I had a problem with dry environment and I was not making enough saliva and therefore my digestion was poor. I see a big improvement since I have been taking MSM and I recommend it to those having similar problems. I believe that when I had my blood tests for my yearly check up the doctor did not check for Sulphur=MSM, which appears to lack in very active people. Now I can sit for 1.5 hr and I imagine it will take time before I can do a days work on a desk but I am optimistic that in a few months time I will be like new.

Doctor's Best MSM 1500

Posted by Reviewer3004923 on Jun 11, 2010

Great MSM. High quality and the only one I can find that comes in a high dose so I can take it just twice a day

So much Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2000528 on Jul 25, 2010

I have been taking this MSM for the last 47 days. At first I started with 1 pill a day, then I slowly increased until I am taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the evening. I noticed less stiffness at first, but in the last 2 weeks I have had so much energy! This stuff is great! I plan on ordering more and more...forever!

Great for joints pain

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 23, 2010

I take 2 daily, along with other supplements, and I feel the difference if I don't take it.

Very easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2349183 on Jan 19, 2013

excellent product, very easy to swallow, when used with Vitamin C in large doses, skin turns beautifully soft and radiant.