very big pills

Posted by Reviewer2989465 on Mar 16, 2012

good product, but very big pills

Hoping it works for the joints

Posted by Elpojohn on Jun 07, 2015

The thing that I have noticed is that hair and nails grow faster with this product.

Recommended for overall health/

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 17, 2013

A quality product at a good price.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Sep 30, 2009

Got this because Glucosamine doesn't work for me. I had a lot of joint pain. This does seem to help with the pain. This is my second week, and I notice a difference. I like Doctor's Best brand. I think the pricing is also very good.

good

Posted by Reviewer2114302 on Jun 29, 2011

On around about the tenth after use,My father's Seriousness joint pain has improved.

MSM

Posted by Reviewer2007300 on Mar 21, 2009

easy to take and good price

doctor best MSM 1500

Posted by 5406459678250395161 on Feb 22, 2013

this has been for me wonderfull, marvellous ! I try to order it to me again but it is very difficult. Please, help me to find it. Liisa Saarikoski

Would recommend this!

Posted by 5454514354627597286 on Aug 08, 2015

I ordered this for my mother, who suffers from arthritis and has had hip replacement done on both sides. She suffered from stiff and achy joints, which made getting up in the morning a long and painful process. Also her fingers were stiff which made tasks that require fine motor skills almost impossible. I was very skeptical of this product at first, but it really seems to help my mother and she too has noticed the difference. Her pains have lessened and there seems to be less of joint swelling. So I greatly recommend this for anyone with similar symptoms!

Seems to be fine

Posted by Reviewer2659665 on Mar 09, 2010

Use to use Swanson MSM 1500mg but since I needed something on iherb, I decided to get this brand. Both brands are fine, hair grows fast!

Excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Mar 04, 2011

Really very good quality and great price and the best results for my hair and nails.