very big pills

Posted by Reviewer2989465 on Mar 16, 2012

good product, but very big pills

Hoping it works for the joints

Posted by Elpojohn on Jun 07, 2015

The thing that I have noticed is that hair and nails grow faster with this product.

Would recommend this!

Posted by 5454514354627597286 on Aug 08, 2015

I ordered this for my mother, who suffers from arthritis and has had hip replacement done on both sides. She suffered from stiff and achy joints, which made getting up in the morning a long and painful process. Also her fingers were stiff which made tasks that require fine motor skills almost impossible. I was very skeptical of this product at first, but it really seems to help my mother and she too has noticed the difference. Her pains have lessened and there seems to be less of joint swelling. So I greatly recommend this for anyone with similar symptoms!

Great

Posted by 4727502886324608391 on May 02, 2016

I take this with other vitamin,I feel better after use it. It's help me about joint.

Posted by 5383441958695619273 on Apr 13, 2014

Je suis ravie de ce produit. Après un mois d'utilisation, j'en vois les effets, notamment des mains beaucoup plus douces alors que je les avais sèches depuis plusieurs années. Produit adopté. After using it for one month, I begin to see the results: my hands, particularly, become softer. I will keep on buying this product.

Fantastic product and value!

Posted by Reviewer3202325 on Nov 25, 2014

Doctor's Best is the best of the best and this product is no exception! The only down side is the 1500 mg tablet is sometimes hard for some people to swallow. Great product for a great price though! :-)

More natural approach to pain relief

Posted by 5233520381981733551 on Oct 05, 2016

I had an Osteopath recommend MSM to me, for pain relief. He told me to make sure I buy Doctor's Best brand. I have tried other brands and indeed Doctor's Best is five star! I find MSM helps with pain and it seems to make one's hair grow faster!

The best msm ever

Posted by 5435453889774219810 on Dec 25, 2016

Really good product and reasonable price. Love IT :)

doctor best MSM 1500

Posted by 5406459678250395161 on Feb 22, 2013

this has been for me wonderfull, marvellous ! I try to order it to me again but it is very difficult. Please, help me to find it. Liisa Saarikoski

ดี