MSM

Posted by Reviewer2007300 on Mar 21, 2009

easy to take and good price

Posted by 5383441958695619273 on Apr 13, 2014

Je suis ravie de ce produit. Après un mois d'utilisation, j'en vois les effets, notamment des mains beaucoup plus douces alors que je les avais sèches depuis plusieurs années. Produit adopté. After using it for one month, I begin to see the results: my hands, particularly, become softer. I will keep on buying this product.

Would recommend this!

Posted by 5454514354627597286 on Aug 08, 2015

I ordered this for my mother, who suffers from arthritis and has had hip replacement done on both sides. She suffered from stiff and achy joints, which made getting up in the morning a long and painful process. Also her fingers were stiff which made tasks that require fine motor skills almost impossible. I was very skeptical of this product at first, but it really seems to help my mother and she too has noticed the difference. Her pains have lessened and there seems to be less of joint swelling. So I greatly recommend this for anyone with similar symptoms!

Great

Posted by 4727502886324608391 on May 02, 2016

I take this with other vitamin,I feel better after use it. It's help me about joint.

product is good but made my nose bleed (dosage might be high for my body)

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Aug 17, 2015

this product is good quality MSM but the dosage was a bit high for me after taking it for a week mu nose began to bleed so i stopped taking it then after a while started it again and nose bleeding again so i had to stop it i switched to doctors best glucosamine chondriontine and MSM 500 mg this dosage seems better to me no side effects what so ever but still didnt notice a change in my inflamed hip (it;s only 2 weeks guess i will give it a bit more time)

Hoping it works for the joints

Posted by Elpojohn on Jun 07, 2015

The thing that I have noticed is that hair and nails grow faster with this product.

Size

Posted by Reviewer2634153 on Mar 01, 2012

Tablets are too large

very big pills

Posted by Reviewer2989465 on Mar 16, 2012

good product, but very big pills

MSM

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

I took this to see if it would do anything for my chronic body pain - it didn't help. I think a powder form would be better but I took this for convenience.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Feb 25, 2012

An elderly friend is using this for her Polymyalgia. She says it has made a bit of a difference.