Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1500 mg, 120 Tablets

Also good for depression

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on May 12, 2012

Aside from being good for the skin and hair, this is also good for depression but the catch is, you need to take the right dose. I take 4 of these 1500mg MSM caps at one time and three times a day, adding to 12 of these caps daily, sometimes even more. It's 100% harmless.

You Won't Be Sorry

Posted by Reviewer2472747 on Jul 31, 2010

This product delivers. When I began using MSM, I had great difficulty lifting my leg high enough to lotion it, and I could not bend my knees to stoop down and pick up anything. After 3 days use (1 in the am, 2 in the pm) I can lift my leg, bend my knees, and have notices significant relief from the stiffness in my hands. I am expecting increased flexibility, and will reorder this product before I run out. The price is excellent, and the delivery time was less than 3 days.

MSM for weakeness in the muscles and sciatic nerve and also digestion

Posted by Reviewer2572312 on May 22, 2010

I started taking MSM to improve my back problems and sciatic nerve. I could not sit on a chair or stand for longer than 15 min. I HAD NO ELASTICITY WHATSOEVER I COULD NOT EVEN TIE MY SHOES. I was retaining water and also seemed to have a problem with my insulin level. I lacked energy and my sight was poor. Also I had a problem with dry environment and I was not making enough saliva and therefore my digestion was poor. I see a big improvement since I have been taking MSM and I recommend it to those having similar problems. I believe that when I had my blood tests for my yearly check up the doctor did not check for Sulphur=MSM, which appears to lack in very active people. Now I can sit for 1.5 hr and I imagine it will take time before I can do a days work on a desk but I am optimistic that in a few months time I will be like new.

Doctor's Best MSM 1500

Posted by Reviewer3004923 on Jun 11, 2010

Great MSM. High quality and the only one I can find that comes in a high dose so I can take it just twice a day

Seems to be fine

Posted by Reviewer2659665 on Mar 09, 2010

Use to use Swanson MSM 1500mg but since I needed something on iherb, I decided to get this brand. Both brands are fine, hair grows fast!