Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1500 mg, 120 Tablets

great product

Posted by Reviewer1794046 From Ohio on Sep 06, 2010

I am pleased with the results from this product. I have had hip and knee pains for years and can honestly say they are gone. The tablets are a bit on the large side but do go down easy.

MSM uber effective

Posted by Reviewer2686211 From Canada on Nov 11, 2010

absolutely effective product for osteoarthritis of the knee - cannot overstate the impact the MSM has had on my comfort level and as an added bonus appears to help my skin also. I currently take about 4.5 g a day with excellent results and will slowly lower dosage. One side effect of taking the final 1500 mg. dosage in the evening was almost a caffiene jolt so now take it around 4 pm with no problems. cannot recommend this product high enough!!

Seems to be fine

Posted by Reviewer2659665 From Great Britain on Mar 09, 2010

Use to use Swanson MSM 1500mg but since I needed something on iherb, I decided to get this brand. Both brands are fine, hair grows fast!

MSM for weakeness in the muscles and sciatic nerve and also digestion

Posted by Reviewer2572312 From Canada on May 22, 2010

I started taking MSM to improve my back problems and sciatic nerve. I could not sit on a chair or stand for longer than 15 min. I HAD NO ELASTICITY WHATSOEVER I COULD NOT EVEN TIE MY SHOES. I was retaining water and also seemed to have a problem with my insulin level. I lacked energy and my sight was poor. Also I had a problem with dry environment and I was not making enough saliva and therefore my digestion was poor. I see a big improvement since I have been taking MSM and I recommend it to those having similar problems. I believe that when I had my blood tests for my yearly check up the doctor did not check for Sulphur=MSM, which appears to lack in very active people. Now I can sit for 1.5 hr and I imagine it will take time before I can do a days work on a desk but I am optimistic that in a few months time I will be like new.

Doctor's Best MSM 1500

Posted by Reviewer3004923 From New Zealand on Jun 11, 2010

Great MSM. High quality and the only one I can find that comes in a high dose so I can take it just twice a day